Thread: Kansas City’s Gem: Seductrix4u

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Kansas City’s Gem: Seductrix4u

There are several hidden gems in Kansas City: more beautiful fountains than any city but Rome, the nation’s only WWI Museum, the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, the historic Jazz District, and the world’s finest barbecue. While there may be some discussion on the last one [given regional pride], there is no doubt about Seductrix4U as a real jewel.

This note doesn’t comment on her indisputable BCD skills—I just wanted to shine a little light on the caliber of her character by pointing out a few things:
    • There is a local restaurant run by a high school culinary program here in town. Seductress reminded our OH2 community to patronize this restaurant, which teaches kids the business of operating a full restaurant—both the front of the house and the back of the house. Great food and an incredible experience for the students.
    • The WWI Museum is preparing a special poppy exhibit for Armistice Day. Seductrix4U reminded us that this was occurring so we could honor those who served.
    • She has incredibly good taste in music.
    • She’s been a terrific resource for those in the hobby, and those of us who were once new to the hobby.

People are really quick to bitch and complain these days. It seems like we rarely take a moment to recognize the gems hidden among us for the true beauty they add to the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvzlife View Post
    There are several hidden gems in Kansas City: more beautiful fountains than any city but Rome, the nation’s only WWI Museum, the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, the historic Jazz District, and the world’s finest barbecue. While there may be some discussion on the last one [given regional pride], there is no doubt about Seductrix4U as a real jewel.

This note doesn’t comment on her indisputable BCD skills—I just wanted to shine a little light on the caliber of her character by pointing out a few things:
    • There is a local restaurant run by a high school culinary program here in town. Seductress reminded our OH2 community to patronize this restaurant, which teaches kids the business of operating a full restaurant—both the front of the house and the back of the house. Great food and an incredible experience for the students.
    • The WWI Museum is preparing a special poppy exhibit for Armistice Day. Seductrix4U reminded us that this was occurring so we could honor those who served.
    • She has incredibly good taste in music.
    • She’s been a terrific resource for those in the hobby, and those of us who were once new to the hobby.

People are really quick to bitch and complain these days. It seems like we rarely take a moment to recognize the gems hidden among us for the true beauty they add to the world.
    Oh my goodness, this is such an amazing compliment that I truly don't feel I deserve! I just have more time on my hands than the younger gals who are in different seasons of their lives than I am. So I can make time to share these cool things that I stumble across with people.

But YOU are the gem for doing something as sweet as this. Thank you SOOO MUCH, honey, and see you Thursday! Can't wait!

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Sweet..
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH