Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: DFK, LFK, DATY, CBJ, Cowgirl, Mish
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HR
Donation: 200
Approximate age of Companion: 30
Hair Color and Length: Dark brown past shoulder length
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: Black
Companion Description: She is 5' 1'', 110lbs, Black Eyes, Black Hair, Athletic, 32-24-36, C Cup, Partially Shaved Kitty
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Visiting Atlanta from Houston for my college homecoming. Nina made the trip worth while. I have to say that see is my all time favorite. Talk about a GFE experience! She gives it! Pretty face, wonderful personality and slamming body! She works out and it shows. Holding her sexy hard body next to mine was a pleasure. If I lived here in Atlanta, I would not waste time looking for anyone else. She would be part on my monthly expenses, just like my car note!

I looked and looked for a provider. I wanted an Outcall to my hotel. I looked on EROS, eccie.net, AdultSearch, AdultLook Preferred411, Erotic Monkey, Private Delights and more. But, hell I saw more $500 per hour Providers than I ever saw in a place! Wow, cost of living in Atlanta is WAY WAY HIGHER than Houston! I finally saw Nina's ad and couldn't believe it. Plus, she is located close to the airport.

I sent some messaged via a couple of the boards that she is on, but I didn't get a reply. So, I called her and she answered the phone. Was able to set the appointment for an hour in an hour from the call.

I found her apt. in a nice complex. She answered the down in a robe and a black sexy piece lingerie. Looking incredible. Nice big hug and kiss. I was like wow! This is going to be a good time. I was wrong, it was a great time!

We tried various positions and had a wonderful non-rushed session.

I been in this hobby for a while and she is awesome. She is best deal in Atlanta.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.