Thread: Voiches

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Voiches

I followed the procedure and sent to vouch request to 2 ladies I have seen in the last 90 days. Both have now responded to the pm’s copied to CK. May I now have bcd verification from this site?

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    How recently? If more than a week has gone by, PM me their names and I will look into it. Perhaps their vouches were hijacked by gremlins! Thanks. -- Fancy/staff

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ok I have now received the email confirming I am verified bcd. The email said that if it doesn’t show to log out and log back in or refresh or both. I have done both and it still doesn’t show I am verified. Anything else I can do?

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    For whatever reason the OP's profile would not update even though the admin panel said verified hobbyist title was in place.

I just now hit the admin panel (figuratively) uppaside the head (big head, not the little one if there is one of those) several times and took at least four if not five whacks to get the profile displaying properly.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
    For whatever reason the OP's profile would not update even though the admin panel said verified hobbyist title was in place.

I just now hit the admin panel (figuratively) uppaside the head (big head, not the little one if there is one of those) several times and took at least four if not five whacks to get the profile displaying properly.
    Some of the danged pesky gremlins glitches have hard heads! A lob wedge with a strong swing should do nicely.