Thread: Pussy types - fun thread. Ladies chime in too please! ;)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool Pussy types - fun thread. Ladies chime in too please! ;)

What is your favorite type of pussy? What is most aesthetically pleasing to you? I would be curious to hear from the girls too! Just a kind of fun thread to see what different people like

You can post an image or pick the number of the one that best fits it from this image of 30 different shapes of pussies.

msWT7.jpg

Personally for me (though hard to tell perfectly from these sketches) is probably #10, #13, #14, #17. It's also worth noting that #20, #2, and #6 are also very close to the same. It's pretty to pick just one or even 2 or 3 from the sketches but obviously I like the various "innies".

-mg

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    The pussy shape in front of me!
    On hobby hiatus.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Hephaestus's Avatar
    I have been with some who had no lips and some with meat curtains, I am partial to lips that I can suck on. But as long as she is smelling good it's all cotton candy to me.
    "I am so GFE I'm telling you how to live your life!"
    - Provider to remain anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by DragonX View Post
    The pussy shape in front of me!
    Hahaha....good one. Pussy is good. Yup. :bigsmile: I don't want any girls to feel offended or self conscious by choices. Everyone has their thing, their tastes, style, whatever.....there's something for everyone no matter what! I do have a kind of particular preference on what is most aesthetically pleasing to me

But, ya, there are many individual pussy shapes and various nuances which those simple sketches don't fully encompass. For sure.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    I love all pussy. CLEAN and fresh is all that matters to me!

Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    I am gonna have to agree with this, clean and fresh.
    On hobby hiatus.

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar
    I'm a PPP. - picky pussy person - and only because I literally have a perfect pussy.

Seriously - mine is super light pink - small - puffy outer lips- Inner lips are All tucked away and even. Oh and I'm super sweet.

I can not tell you how many guys have said how picture perfect mine is.

Yup, perfect.

If I had to choose a pussy to lick I'd have to say #10 or #6
    who needs love when you have ******s?
    home of kinky fuckery and " The Magic Pussy Trick
    "The juice that's worth the squeeze"
    "What in the fuckity fuck you could've had a V8!"
    I have the REAL APPLE PIE
    Princess SUGAR Pussy
    ThreAD highjacker
    I'm not for insignificant mama boys, pricks Ball Grabbing Circus Monkey, pud Pounding Shit Goblins, pudwacker, fuckfaced assholes, so gentleman may only apply. I only acknowledge people worthy of my time.
    NO REVIEW POLICY *unless u check w/ me first

Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    I agree with that, but would add shaved or waxed where it matters. Hair above is fine, but from the clit down I like it bare.
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    I never had a pillow fights with girls.
    Maybe I should start! Apparently, it has everything to do with Pussy!
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    All Kitties are beautiful.
    Just like the Penis'.

Different sizes and shapes, but, the idea is the same: It is attached to a human, who is in no control of how "it" looks.

I prefer ladies, vulvas, that gave birth. Vaginal lips are often bigger and more sensitive, which requires attention to be payed to ALL Vagina and not just clitories.
    Younger ladies, who did not give birth yet, have tiny labia, which looks very picturesque. I like them too.

By, the way, why is it such a big deal when guys touch pennis'? Or look at other penis? Are you afraid, that this will make you gay? And why we girls are not afraid to touch another pussy?! Are we already gay?! Or our threshold for gayness is more acceptable?

MFM is nice. I don't have to talk. Or think.
    FMF is nicer! I have someone to share my thoughts with and kiss male/female at the same time and it is just more variety right there. I like it also, because I can slack-off!
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

I think it is a bigger deal when swords cross cause as men grow up we dont have pajama parties/pillow fights in our underwear (All guys know this is what goes on!). So I believe we are conditioned to not look at another's penis. Guy urinal one o one, don't talk to another guy while peeing and don't take the urinal right next to another guy if possible.

Ladies go in the restroom and talk, have pillow fights you know!!!!

While I am being silly I think the underlying tone prevails, guys are just conditioned to not "deal" with another guys penis.
    Personally if I am friends with a guy and we are having a mfm, I say fuck it, we are both concentrating on the lady....that is what matters!!!
    On hobby hiatus.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    By, the way, why is it such a big deal when guys touch pennis'? Or look at other penis? Are you afraid, that this will make you gay? And why we girls are not afraid to touch another pussy?! Are we already gay?! Or our threshold for gayness is more acceptable?
    I think Dragon pretty much hit most of the nail on the head. There are some other issues too. Basically it's not that we are "afraid" of being gay. Any man who is very confident in his sexual identity will not care about that. And just to be perfectly clear I'm not a homophobe or gay basher or any such thing. I have nothing "against" gay men even though the thought of sexual acts that gay men do is, just being honest, very revolting to me. I'm a heterosexual man. I would hope that no gay man would take offense to that as I imagine he would feel the same about his penis touching a vagina if he is truly a full on "gay only" man.

The main issue for guys is is the social stigma. We grow up in a society, especially those of us who were born prior to roughly the year 2000 (ish), that was extremely anti-gay. To display any form of homosexual behavior is extremely taboo among heterosexual males. This is a stigma that is socially hard-wired into virtually every heterosexual man (even the much younger ones today). In fact it's so hard-wired for many that even the ones that actually were homosexual didn't know it for many years into their lives b/c of how taboo the subject was/is and "wrong" it was to even think such a thing.

Women have always had a much different outlook on the same sex. A woman can appreciate another woman's body in a way that is almost sexual even if she herself is not homosexual or bisexual. She can appreciate the beauty. If she has even the slightest hint of bi-sexual curiousness the ability to do this is increased 100 fold. It has also always been somewhat more socially acceptable for women to display homosexual behavior than men. This is almost certainly a result of the fact that up until very recent years we lived in an *extremely* male dominated power structure. So all social customs, all social values, and most other things were dictated by what the white heterosexual man desired. And the white heterosexual man didn't have a problem seeing women together.

Men cannot appreciate another man's body in the same way a woman can. Oh, sure you can appreciate it. I'm totally 100% comfortable enough in my sexuality to admit that I think Timothy Olyphant or Chris Hemsworth or a young Clint Eastwood or say Josh Duhamel or Josh Hartnett and so on and so on.... are very attractive men.
    However, I don't appreciate it, I can't, in the way a woman might appreciate another woman's body such that she actually becomes aroused (or nearly aroused) by the sight of certain features (which is actually not entirely uncommon even in completely heterosexual women). As a man I can only see it in that I know they have typical handsome features that women like: mostly they are tall, they have rugged looks, they have nice voices, typical strong or square jawlines, masculine eyes/brows, symmetrical features (though that's definitely not *always* a trait of attractiveness for either sex but it's common), broad shoulders, etc....

The main thing is we can appreciate that another mans body or face or voice is attractive. We can definitely recognize and appreciate that (I will certainly admit that I can, personally). But we can in no way have sexual feelings toward or even want to touch any part of their body in that way. In fact the idea for a completely truly heterosexual man is repulsive beyond belief.

And, again, a lot of that comes from the social hard-wiring. This is why many guys would not want to do double penetration in the same orifice together. The "thought" of it to a heterosexual man is revolting. Touching another mans penis. Many/most would be unable to perform.