Thread: A mea culpa and a thank you

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar

A mea culpa and a thank you

When I rejoined this community my goal was to become a positive contributing member having fun and maybe making a few friends along the way.

I had a conversation recently with a lady who I have seen and had a good time with. I respect what she brings in via her views and thoughtful replies, I don't always see eye to eye with her. In our conversation she called me on something shitty that I had done. I made, what I thought was an off the cuff innocuous comment about her. I have also phrased my opposite view points regarding her in a shitty context. Normally I would and maybe other would too, say just move on there are plenty o' fish in the sea. Well, reflecting on this from her point of view I can see where she is coming from and it really bothers me. I can be a sensitive dragon periodically. This isn't cool of me whatsoever and does not fall in line with why I joined. I offer my sincerest apology and appreciate you giving me something to reflect on, making a positive change.

I also want to offer a heartfelt thank you to all the ladies for what you do and what you put up with. From shitty off hand comments to hygiene to unsafe requests. You do this all "cold" from the minute you meet the other person at your door. We have pics of you but you are flying blind on a new meeting. You do most of this with a smile on your face and hopefully a modicum of enjoyment. I think we as hobbyist forget to say thank you since without you it would just be a wienerfest.

Sincerely
    DragonX
    On hobby hiatus.

Verified Companion Companion SweetArielRae's Avatar
    I don’t know what others think. But I think your awesome. I love your company.
    REFERENCES ARE A MUST. I WILL NOT SEE YOU WITHOUT REFERENCES.

Book on p411–SweetArielRae
    No Greek SS or BBFS

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar
    Dont worry puff I have your spankings awaiting your arrival!

I even glittered you a switch from my fiddle fig tree.

Ps. You are cool peeps in my book.
    who needs love when you have ******s?
    home of kinky fuckery and " The Magic Pussy Trick
    "The juice that's worth the squeeze"
    "What in the fuckity fuck you could've had a V8!"
    I have the REAL APPLE PIE
    Princess SUGAR Pussy
    ThreAD highjacker
    I'm not for insignificant mama boys, pricks Ball Grabbing Circus Monkey, pud Pounding Shit Goblins, pudwacker, fuckfaced assholes, so gentleman may only apply. I only acknowledge people worthy of my time.
    NO REVIEW POLICY *unless u check w/ me first

Registered Male (Not Verified) juggler's Avatar
    I couldn’t have said this better. I really appreciate all of the ladies. You put up with a lot from us and yet do your best to smile and make us seem special. Thank you

We never know what else might be going on in their private lives and sometimes an offhand comment may turn the mood (and therefore the IOP) into a disaster. Saying I'm sorry goes a long way if you discover your screw up. So kudos to you for owning up.

Regarding the other things you brought up I can only say this. If you're going in expecting a warm welcome, great attitude, impeccable hygiene and IOP then lead by example. When I think about writing a review I don't always measure against encounters with other providers as much as what I brought to the game. Real world or Hobby world, just because a lady has a trashy mind doesn't mean she's to be treated like trash.
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Great post. Comments

As many of you know my brother passed away last week from same kind of brain cancer john mccain had..he had a long hard year battle...but he was a goid christian man and is now in a better painfree place...well I recieved so much support from people on this board! This board rocks!

Dragon..I would be honored to meet you!!!!

Retired Companion

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    I appreciate the kind comments toward me.
    Loxly you raise an EXCELLENT point!!
    Also please don't construe this thread as a looking for attention. This is purely me owning my fuck up and looking to be a better hobbyist.
    On hobby hiatus.