Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Killeen M&G November

Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    Woohoo!
    Detroit gonna be back in the game
    Oh yeah. Definitely going to be fun. I may have to join that poker game and win some loot ��
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm willing to donate some money lol can't wait to see everyone

Verified Companion Companion KissableMelissa's Avatar
    I am so excited to be able to come to this one! Woo Hoo!
    KissableMelissa@protonmail.com
    350/HR, 475/90 MIN, 650/2HR

Duos available with one of my Girl Crushes!

I do not check my messages that often on here, so please email for a faster response!
    Follow me on Twitter @KissableMelissa

Invitations have already gone out for this Friday's M&G in Killeen. If you haven't received a PM from me and still wish to attend, please let me know as soon as possible to allow time for verification. Looking forward to meeting our ladies and gentlemen again this month.

Alx
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Verified Companion Companion AhyanaJames's Avatar
    Im in Waco on that day. If any of you guys wouldnt mind a Plus + i will need a ride if one is available.
    Waco, Texas
    Snapchat @dmunirockstar
    Instagram @wacorockstar
    512-402-2168
    Vipahyana@gmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Yo Alx, the M&G was a huge success Bro. Many more people and you would have had to open up the roof to host everyone. Everyone looked like they were having a blast and with all the happenings but why wouldn’t everyone have a great time. The chili and snacks were great. Our second card dealer looked great!! Sorry first card dealer, you looked ok but the second dealer beat you out in the beauty category Bro. The ladies were HOT! The guys were cool and the house was rockin.

Please keep up the great job your doing Alex. I heard several people commenting on their appreciation of the work you put into these events. I know I appreciate the work you do for these M&G’s.

If you are one of those in the Killeen area and sitting on the fence about attending, get off the fence and to the M&G. Everyone is super cool. What are you waiting for? Send alxndr69 a PM and get on the invite list and you may get to hear a Dr. Seuss twist!! (Inside joke for those in attendance last night). More good times coming in December.

Verified Companion Companion TequilaRose's Avatar
    Kempner close to Texas Star Shooting Range
    Awww thanks Doc. I had fun dealing and look forward to improving an dealing for ya'll more in the future. BTW Doc......when ;-)
    "I may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'd rather be someones shot of tequila anyways"

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Yo Alx, the M&G was a huge success Bro. Many more people and you would have had to open up the roof to host everyone. Everyone looked like they were having a blast and with all the happenings but why wouldn’t everyone have a great time. The chili and snacks were great. Our second card dealer looked great!! Sorry first card dealer, you looked ok but the second dealer beat you out in the beauty category Bro. The ladies were HOT! The guys were cool and the house was rockin.

Please keep up the great job your doing Alex. I heard several people commenting on their appreciation of the work you put into these events. I know I appreciate the work you do for these M&G’s.

If you are one of those in the Killeen area and sitting on the fence about attending, get off the fence and to the M&G. Everyone is super cool. What are you waiting for? Send alxndr69 a PM and get on the invite list and you may get to hear a Dr. Seuss twist!! (Inside joke for those in attendance last night). More good times coming in December.
    Thanks, Doc. I'm glad you had a good time. On a side note, I forgot to thank hardroad69 for providing the awesome poker table and chips, so many thanks to him; the game appeared to be a success! And I apologize for apparently being distracted when some of you left because I didn't get to say goodbye. I hope everyone made it home okay. Thanks again.
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Quote Originally Posted by alxndr69 View Post
    And I apologize for apparently being distracted when some of you left because I didn't get to say goodbye.
    I saw plenty of distractions prancing around so NO apologies needed Bro.

HR, was that poker table your doing? Nice table!! Thanks for your contribution good Sir. It brought me luck.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by TequilaRose View Post
    Awww thanks Doc. I had fun dealing and look forward to improving an dealing for ya'll more in the future. BTW Doc......when ;-)
    Look, I don’t speak for others on the Board but I’m sticking my neck out this time. We appreciated you stepping up and dealing. I loved your dealer outfit. Sorry we had to pry you away from that gentleman who was monopolizing you but the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one. Hopefully y’all hooked back up after the game.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Look, I don’t speak for others on the Board but I’m sticking my neck out this time. We appreciated you stepping up and dealing. I loved your dealer outfit. Sorry we had to pry you away from that gentleman who was monopolizing you but the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one. Hopefully y’all hooked back up after the game.
    How dare you quote Star Trek in this thread! lol

Quote Originally Posted by alxndr69 View Post
    How dare you quote Star Trek in this thread! lol
    Well, logic is factor in poker and..Mr. Spock was a logical guy so.... Good pick up Alex.

Verified Companion Companion TequilaRose's Avatar
    Kempner close to Texas Star Shooting Range
    I shall have to find another good dealer outfit for the next one :)
    "I may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'd rather be someones shot of tequila anyways"

How about no outfit at all? Panties and a smile.

Quote Originally Posted by TequilaRose View Post
    I shall have to find another good dealer outfit for the next one :)
    I have an outfit for you, and I think everyone will appreciate the way it looks on you. ;-)

I believe you saw a similar one on Mimi toward the end of the evening.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast