Thread: Austin's Fourth Annual "Halo Weenie" hump day happy hour - Wednesday, Oct. 24th

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java

Cool Austin's Fourth Annual "Halo Weenie" hump day happy hour - Wednesday, Oct. 24th

Costume Up or Dress Down
    But whatever you do, don't miss
    Austin's 4th Annual

"Halo Weenie" Hump Day
    Community Meet & Greet
    It's a Very Happy Hour

Wednesday, October 24th - 4 to 8 p.m.

Meet some new for you playmates! Or some you may already know.

Casual dress. Hot or chill! Or in-between!

Many visitors and new providers planning to attend.

Please remember that we do meet in
    "civilian" venues and we don't "stand out" due to too much sexy behavior.

We don't share information with folks who were not there.

We don't discuss "hobby" stuff.

Rules are simple:

Expect respect; give it in return.

No hobby talk, rates, services, etc. But you can let people know how to reach you.

We do wear name tags (disguised) and we don't talk to anyone not wearing a name tag.

Zero cover charge; it is "pay as you go" or get a tab. Full bar; inexpensive prices; great appetizers and entrees.

Under 21 may attend, but get no alcohol service, of course.

Security

Only those with a current invitation from ck1942 may attend.

For the security of all attending, the social invite protocol makes zero allowances for un-invited “drop in’s” -- even if they are well known in the hobby community and have attended previous events.

Current invites are always mandatory.

San Antonio's 16th Annual Hollow Weenie is Tuesday Oct. 23rd
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java

BOIL WATER ORDER NOT AN ISSUE, per our venue hosts

Like many food service establishments, ours is coping, management told me this afternoon.

At the worst, we might be facing paper trays for food service, paper or plastic cups and bottled beverages.

No, we cannot bring our own bottled water, per TABC rules.

However, we can bring masks, costumes, table decorations and lots of SMILES!

See y'all at the Hump Day Halo Weenie!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

As always, thanks for your efforts. Considering the weather and other conditions it turned out well. New faces and an opportunity to "renew my Wows" with an old friend.
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Was happy to make it there even as late as I was. I enjoyed meeting/reacquainting with everyone. I will try to attend more often.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    This was a great deal of fun. Met some new people, got to know better some I met last time and the lovely ladies who came out were outstanding!!!!! All of 'em!
    Thank you!
    D
    On hobby hiatus.

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    Thanks for setting up a nice gathering. Met some new ladies and got a few numbers for future fun.
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Off topic, sorry, but, hey, Dragon, your new profile pic.... you a Diablo gamer (or were)? Just curious b/c that profile avatar looks almost exactly like either one of the Diablo covers or D3 with title removed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think Lox and I were one of the few guys to make an effort to wear something different. Always love these get togethers. Fucks up my TDL ordering every time.

Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Off topic, sorry, but, hey, Dragon, your new profile pic.... you a Diablo gamer (or were)? Just curious b/c that profile avatar looks almost exactly like either one of the Diablo covers or D3 with title removed.
    Mathguy you busted me, a big WoW and Diablo II ~ Diablo III guy, I skipped over Diablo.
    On hobby hiatus.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonX View Post
    Mathguy you busted me, a big WoW and Diablo II ~ Diablo III guy, I skipped over Diablo.
    I'm a big gamer too. I played Diablo 1 back in the day and D2. Me and some friends play D3 but I'm so busy now days, also dealing with kids, other personal stuff, etc... I don't have time as much as I'd like. My kids are big gamers too. I basically like to live vicariously as a "gamer" through them that can't really play games anymore LOL. I also played WoW pretty hard core when it came out for the 2-3 years just before my youngest son was born. And I got a couple buddies that still play too.

What's your favorite class? I like to play a female Dranei Hunter in WoW. In D3 I usually like to play a female Demon Hunter also. I like the female models better. Some game the male model is cool but I usually play a female as my online character just b/c they look nicer :D

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    It was fun CK even though the rain was out. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    I'm a big gamer too. I played Diablo 1 back in the day and D2. Me and some friends play D3 but I'm so busy now days, also dealing with kids, other personal stuff, etc... I don't have time as much as I'd like. My kids are big gamers too. I basically like to live vicariously as a "gamer" through them that can't really play games anymore LOL. I also played WoW pretty hard core when it came out for the 2-3 years just before my youngest son was born. And I got a couple buddies that still play too.

What's your favorite class? I like to play a female Dranei Hunter in WoW. In D3 I usually like to play a female Demon Hunter also. I like the female models better. Some game the male model is cool but I usually play a female as my online character just b/c they look nicer :D
    What the hell is wrong with you? Anyone worth their salt plays Horde!!!! Well I have Victoria Columbari to thank for this. I hadn't played WoW in five years. I saw that she has it listed in her profile so we chatted about it. Caused me to download two expansions and subscription. While I was in the Blizzard desktop client they conveniently list all the Blizzard and Activision games. Lo and behold Diablo III WITH and expansio was there!!! So something like $150 later I am now playing WoW and Diablo III. Thanks Victoria!!!
    As I said I play all Horde. I am really digging the new Demon Hunter class.

Sorry HiJack off!!!!
    On hobby hiatus.

Ahhh... Horde guy! The ENEMY! LOL. Nah I played Horde too. I like both factions. You're a cool dude. Bet we could be good buds in RL.

Ok, hijack off here too. Sorry all. I didn't mean to hijack the thread!