Hi yah everyone!!

I just wanted to kick this off with a positive vibe. My name is Heaven Shaw; the one and only SNAKE TAMER!! LOL!!

ONE OF HOUSTON'S GEMS WITH COMPETITIVE PRICES!!!!

NEED A SEXY YOUNG PAWG TO HELP YOU GET YOUR DAILY EXERCISE IN OR A FULL BODY STRETCH?!?!?!?!

I am well reviewed and verified. I have a spotless reputation. Check out my showcase and reviews on Eccie to see if we are a good fit. I am a sexy, young college student that's 5'8, 168lbs, long beautiful brown hair, big brown eyes, legs that run a mile long, a smile that will melt you to the ground and down to earth personality. I am GFE, PSE, a super freak, naughty college student, daddy's little cum slut, and all of the above.

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY RECENT REVIEWS ON ECCIE. THEY WILL GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF WHO I AM & WHAT I OFFER.

*****I CURRENTLY OFFER DOUBLES WITH AUBREY346 & RAQUEL RYDER & ANNA JOLLIE***** THIS GIVES YOU A VARIETY TO CHOOSE FROM!!!*****

MENU: INCALL/OUTCALL
* BNG- 120/160
* HHR- 200/240
* HR- 280/320
* 90 MINS- 380/420
* 2 HRS- 480/520

**** I WILL BE IN THE ENERGY CORRIDOR AREA, HOBBY AREA, OR CLEAR LAKE AREA TODAY!! ****

I do ask that you have references. AT LEAST ONE REPUTABLE PROVIDER TO VOUCH FOR YOU.

*** I GIVE REFERENCES FOR A 90 DAY PERIOD!!! ***

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you want to book a time to hang out together.

XOXO,
Heaven Shaw

IMG-3726.jpg

BFA0BF7B-3AEE-45BD-B076-B549C263965E.jpg

Blue short2.jpg