Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sammy.Shortcakes: first time with Sammy.Shortcakes

Can someone explain why some of these comments are in ROS and others like The1Slayer, mine and a few others are not? Sorry to get off topic but, I thought all replies to a comment in the ROS section where posted in ROS and I thought providers don't have access to ROS? Can posts be changed to move them into ROS? Just seems like we might be airing dirty laundry here in public, which defeats my purpose for becoming verified... to be able to see, the rest of the story.
    Some people like dating but, I prefer DATY. 😜

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwave View Post
    Can someone explain why some of these comments are in ROS and others like The1Slayer, mine and a few others are not? Sorry to get off topic but, I thought all replies to a comment in the ROS section where posted in ROS and I thought providers don't have access to ROS? Can posts be changed to move them into ROS? Just seems like we might be airing dirty laundry here in public, which defeats my purpose for becoming verified... to be able to see, the rest of the story.

Sorry bro........ I actually left mine in the open so everyone can see.......

But in order to put words or comments in Private, you'll have to press the HIDE button when you reply so it all stays in Private.

Press the HiDE also to put pics in Private............

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    That's good info to know, thanks Bigwave......... !! Glad I passed..........

I was supposed to be getting her hotel room for the night and using that as payment. I called her before I left, and she tells me shes 30 minutes out, meaning shes supposed to beat me there.
    I get to the hotel and she texts me saying shes "almost there".
    I tried calling her a few times with no response, just short texts back. After 30 minutes of saying shes almost there, she calls back and says shes 15-30 minutes away.

At this point I decide to take the L, because if she says 15-30 minutes that probably means an hour. I was feeling kind of bad about it, but after reading about how it seems like she schedules 20 appointments at once, I dont feel so bad.

**Is there an amount of time thats considered reasonable to wait? I know an hour isnt it

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Getting a Hotel room for someone else...especially some you don't know is a NO NO!!
    It could cost you big time!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy.Shortcakes View Post
    These are my rates and i will not change that. go see your regulars then.

My rates are
    100 Qv/bng
    180 half hour
    300 full hour full service w/ greek

My weekend specail
    100 qv/bng
    160 half hour
    200 full hour fs
    250 full hour w/greek fs
    Very cute, Shorty.
    But you should make sure your rates are current on your "About Me" page. Currently, you only have what you call your weekend rates and nothing about different rates on weekdays. Avoid any after the fact misunderstanding. But like I said, really, really cute. And they do look real. Shame about the tcb, though.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
    Getting a Hotel room for someone else...especially some you don't know is a NO NO!!
    It could cost you big time!!
    Thanks for the review... I was kind of thinking that after booking the room which was another reason I didnt bother sticking around

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    ^^smart. i never get a room until the gal has actually arrived..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    That's good info to know, thanks Bigwave......... !! Glad I passed..........
    Well, I didn't pass and it was my worst experience ever (covering 20 years in this hobby). Just joined this site so hopefully I'll get around to posting a review but it would be so negative i might as well not even bother.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatnowhouston View Post
    Well, I didn't pass and it was my worst experience ever (covering 20 years in this hobby). Just joined this site so hopefully I'll get around to posting a review but it would be so negative i might as well not even bother.***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Post it bro...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice pics of Sammie !! Well done..
    Come, Experience the Bonding with "BOND" !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2