Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Flavored and/or favored lubes, water-based, silicon, or natural?

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.

Flavored and/or favored lubes, water-based, silicon, or natural?

Of course, "natural" is usually the "preferred" and safest flavor, but sometimes a wee bit of extra wetness is needed or desired.

Some lubes are long-lingering, but irritate sensitive skin, affect condoms, leave traces on sheets, or taste awful. I like ID Juicy Lube Wild Cherry, water-based, non-staining, nice "hint" of fruit, but doesn't last as long as I'd like at times.

A few gents have gotten offended when I reached for a bottle of lubricant.
    I assure you it's nothing personal and doesn't indicate lack of lusty interest. I'm a mature Irish lass, and alas, not Naughty Niagara Falls anymore! My tart tissues are tender.

What are your favorite lubes, lads and lassies, and why? Old broad looking for new ideas.

Last edited by Fancyinheels; 10-18-2018 at 04:19 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Astroglide (Natural) is a good choice. Stay away from the Walmart "Equate" brand. that is more like glue than lube!!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Astroglide (Natural) is a good choice. Stay away from the Walmart "Equate" brand. that is more like glue than lube!!!
    So I might have to pry my twat open after it dries????!!!!!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    So I might have to pry my twat open after it dries????!!!!!!!!
    Possibly, as a general rule, I shy away from anything with the "Equate" (Walmart) brand on it. Cheap/poor quality.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ky liquid. Water based, Simple, smooth and wet

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I use it in my missions (equate) but it's for the other door.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a utr that likes Greek but is extremely tight....any recommendations on lube. Got her a toy for now until I get an entire training kit?
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I luv luv luv Sliquid silk for my kitty...its silky not sticky

For guys backdoor fun I use wicked anal gel or Dude Lube
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

I'm a huge fan of KamaSutra oils. Water based (washes off with plain water), tastes great and comes in several flavors. Vanilla is my personal favorite. It is also a good massage oil for those erotic massages. Vanilla flavored pussy- Ees Pretty Good!
    New COED Theme Song!
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

Verified Companion Companion NaughtyAughty's Avatar
    i DONT KNOW IF THEY MAKE IT FLAVORED BUT MY FAV HANDS DOWN IS UBER LUBE
    ** DO NOT OFFER HH**
    **Can NOT accommodate short notice, scheduling a must. And PLZ If you're serious about seeing me take the two minutes needed do a little research read my bio and be prepared when reaching out Don't just send me a "HEY" text
    Ask about lunch/dinner & slumber parties❤️
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...hedl69-2328481

"Here hold my dignity...I've got some sketchy shit to do."

Quote Originally Posted by Oralist View Post
    I'm a huge fan of KamaSutra oils. Water based (washes off with plain water), tastes great and comes in several flavors. Vanilla is my personal favorite. It is also a good massage oil for those erotic massages. Vanilla flavored pussy- Ees Pretty Good!
    FYI, don’t use these if you have an allergy to artificial sweeteners...can cause a severe reaction.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    I've had some civie girls have bad experiences with flavored lubes. Mostly burning.
    Damn sure want to stay away from anything that is naturally sweetened.
    Grapeseed oil is gaining popularity but anything oil based, GS, Olive, Sunflower can break down latex so poly condoms are a must.
    Silicone lubes are more silky and last longer but can be messy and since they are water resistant (a possible plus) they can be hard to clean up. There are some silicone "hybrids" which may be better but I don't know much about them yet.
    Silicone tends to be more expensive.

For what's trending as the best sellers one need look no farther than Amazon. Lots of reviews too. Good ole Astroglide remains close to the top of the list.

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post
    I've had some civie girls have bad experiences with flavored lubes. Mostly burning.
    Damn sure want to stay away from anything that is naturally sweetened.
    Grapeseed oil is gaining popularity but anything oil based, GS, Olive, Sunflower can break down latex so poly condoms are a must.
    Silicone lubes are more silky and last longer but can be messy and since they are water resistant (a possible plus) they can be hard to clean up. There are some silicone "hybrids" which may be better but I don't know much about them yet.
    Silicone tends to be more expensive.

For what's trending as the best sellers one need look no farther than Amazon. Lots of reviews too. Good ole Astroglide remains close to the top of the list.
    what brands do you recommend for poly condoms? (which poly is it if you know?)

Verified Companion (RIP)
    Organic coconut oil is my fave for rub downs and fuck downs....its just not friends with latex or silicone cock rings. And CO or boy butter for those manPussys Id be popping

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
    what brands do you recommend for poly condoms? (which poly is it if you know?)
    It's Polyisoprene actually. Lifestyle Skyn has been my go to mostly because they are readily available. Durex Real Feel is another readily available brand.

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    ^^thank you sir..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast