Thread: Flavored and/or favored lubes, water-based, silicon, or natural?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    I've had some civie girls have bad experiences with flavored lubes. Mostly burning.
    Damn sure want to stay away from anything that is naturally sweetened.
    Grapeseed oil is gaining popularity but anything oil based, GS, Olive, Sunflower can break down latex so poly condoms are a must.
    Silicone lubes are more silky and last longer but can be messy and since they are water resistant (a possible plus) they can be hard to clean up. There are some silicone "hybrids" which may be better but I don't know much about them yet.
    Silicone tends to be more expensive.

For what's trending as the best sellers one need look no farther than Amazon. Lots of reviews too. Good ole Astroglide remains close to the top of the list.

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post
    I've had some civie girls have bad experiences with flavored lubes. Mostly burning.
    Damn sure want to stay away from anything that is naturally sweetened.
    Grapeseed oil is gaining popularity but anything oil based, GS, Olive, Sunflower can break down latex so poly condoms are a must.
    Silicone lubes are more silky and last longer but can be messy and since they are water resistant (a possible plus) they can be hard to clean up. There are some silicone "hybrids" which may be better but I don't know much about them yet.
    Silicone tends to be more expensive.

For what's trending as the best sellers one need look no farther than Amazon. Lots of reviews too. Good ole Astroglide remains close to the top of the list.
    what brands do you recommend for poly condoms? (which poly is it if you know?)

Verified Companion (RIP)
    Organic coconut oil is my fave for rub downs and fuck downs....its just not friends with latex or silicone cock rings. And CO or boy butter for those manPussys Id be popping

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
    what brands do you recommend for poly condoms? (which poly is it if you know?)
    It's Polyisoprene actually. Lifestyle Skyn has been my go to mostly because they are readily available. Durex Real Feel is another readily available brand.

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    ^^thank you sir..