Thread: Greetingz all!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    No ocean views in Galveston, only Gulf and Bay views. Have to go to the East or West coast for an Ocean View.

There is a good grill and restaurant above at the Jamaica Beach marina. The seafood restaurant at Kerman has a really neat awauriam in it. Hotel has Galveston Bay views if you had some interest for incalls in the area.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Well, saltwater views then, chuckle. It's all part of the big ol' sea to me. I live in the deep, dark, spooky woods, so I appreciate the huge variation in surroundings going from forest to coast.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    Well, saltwater views then, chuckle. It's all part of the big ol' sea to me. I live in the deep, dark, spooky woods, so I appreciate the huge variation in surroundings going from forest to coast.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Deep, dark....just what us hobbyist strive for. Dark places we can try to get deep in!

I’m probably more addicted to saltwater that chasing skin to skin time. The best is being with a sexually charged woman when on or near the saltwater!