Thread: Favorite Refreshments?

Favorite Refreshments?

So, when I’m at home in Houston, I go all out with refreshments (e.g., fresh baked cookies, fruit and cheese plate, seafood towers with oysters, shrimp cocktail, crab, fully stocked bar, etc.).

I regularly have these things at home, so it’s easy to whip up something on the fly.

However, when I’m in another city, I obviously can’t have everything on hand. What are some suggestions of basics.

I think beer, wine, vodka, scotch, bourbon, gin, mixers, soft drinks. But what snacks would be good and easy? At hotels, I just order room service. But now I have a private incall in BCS, so I need to do some shopping.

Any and all suggestions are welcome!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    i just want pussy and occasionally some ass.
    if i want home made cookies and my dick sucked ill just call my mom!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Dayum knotty

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    oops!
    did i just type that out loud?
    sometimes my mind need its own straightjacket.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    What more should a man ask for? :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    B3 is awesome. I'm not calling my mom for either of the activities knotty is looking for. I'll take some cookies, ass, tits, drinks and a great time from B3

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Excellent customer service, B3! Many fine fellows appreciate the extra touch of courtesy.

I used to offer an extensive bar selection and heartier snacks, too, at my old incall, now gone the way of Atlantis, alas. (I miss that place, sniff.) Sometimes I baked (Irish soda bread, various cakes), cooked multi-course meals, and occasionally a gentleman caller would take over my kitchen and/or BBQ pit, yum!

Now, when I host at a hotel, I cart Jameson and 2 to 3 other Irish Whiskey options along, a couple of mixers, bottled water, plus typically something sweet and salty. (Okay, leaving an opening for the obvious jokes, but I mean chocolate and a dairy/chip or veggie/sandwich mix, chuckle.)

Thanks for the suggestions and comments. Thanks, Fancy, for the specifics. Most guys love the hospitality, those who don’t are usually not really my type. I offer 90 min minimum appts because I like the social time. But I price comparable to hour appts. I’m so happy to not have to stay at a hotel in CS anymore. But need to get to the store and stock up! I grabbed some whiskey from home on my way out the door.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    i just want pussy and occasionally some ass.
    if i want home made cookies and my dick sucked ill just call my mom!
    You’re incorrigible!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Mellencamp View Post
    B3 is awesome. I'm not calling my mom for either of the activities knotty is looking for. I'll take some cookies, ass, tits, drinks and a great time from B3
    Anytime, lover. I’m down.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    B3, sounds like you are more than the complete package! Might need to make a change from B3 to B4, and add benevolent. You seem like a hard woman not to like.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    She’s top shelf!

Quote Originally Posted by 007travels View Post
    B3, sounds like you are more than the complete package! Might need to make a change from B3 to B4, and add benevolent. You seem like a hard woman not to like.
    Awww thank you guys.

Verified Hobbyist BCD newcaptainmastpole's Avatar
    I will take a double shot of you. Shaken not stirred.

Garnished with something stuffed with a delicious and perhaps creamy treat.