Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: It’s happening... And...

It’s happening... And...

I’m offering outcalls again. The details will be in my future ads. Also: you guys have been extremely awesome & the b.s has been kept to a minimum- compared to the past! Lol. Kudos to both, ladies & guys on that!

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Hey Cam..........................

..............Hey, do you offer Outcalls by chance........................??? asking for a friend...................!!

Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    Hey Cam..........................

..............Hey, do you offer Outcalls by chance........................??? asking for a friend...................!!

My little man *****! ��

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    ^^^^^ LOl............... Luv ya Cam.............. Your always a good sport honey ......................!!!

Cam is awesome Gents...................... always a nice time with her..............

^^^^^ LOl............... Luv ya Cam.............. Your always a good sport honey ......................!!!

Cam is awesome Gents...................... always a nice time with her..............
    Ahh slayer i think i hear double trouble calling...lol if cams up for it that is..

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    Ahh slayer i think i hear double trouble calling...lol if cams up for it that is..
    I don’t know if he could handle that babe! I mean he is my little man ***** though, so you never know, he may surprise us. But I’m pretty sure that you and I would have upper hand on him, LOL. You know what they say baby you don’t know until you try it!

- - - Updated - - -

And, you my dear, will always be my 1 of my wildest encounters! Soon? Call me or text me!��

That was a slick way to throw up some light ads.

.....I might add....
    ....adding ........
    ......well ok lol I
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRiley View Post
    That was a slick way to throw up some light ads.

.....I might add....
    ....adding ........
    ......well ok lol I
    Who are you referring to? Make that clear. Not 1 person has mentioned any donation on this post. Let me save you some time- Incase ur referring to my initial post: I’d stopped offering oc’s for sometime, therefore removing from my regular ads (hence why I said to look @ my future ads for rates, etc).. A few of my clients have been questioning about this service, so , instead of random texts or calls to them (big no no), I chose to drop an update here... The last couple of posts I made, you come across a bit salty/rude/know it all -ish... If there’s an issue that you have and you can send me a PM anytime of any day. As I am not going to engage in any back-and-forth, negative, low blow behavior here. It very unbecoming & juvenile. Have a fantastic evening.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Well, artful ads don't have to include rates or services to be effective marketing, hence what is commonly referred to as threADs. (Creative Carnal Provider Promotion 101 without money/menu mention, chuckle.)

However, if RTMs come in based on frequency or lack of camouflage, staff may become less tolerant of such. A lot of gray areas suddenly get darker depending on the sufferance of the community.

Play nice and the hall monitor stays away. (Speaking of which, I'm going to dinner. Cheerio!)

Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    Well, artful ads don't have to include rates or services to be effective marketing, hence what is commonly referred to as threADs. (Creative Carnal Provider Promotion 101 without money/menu mention, chuckle.)

However, if RTMs come in based on frequency or lack of camouflage, staff may become less tolerant of such. A lot of gray areas suddenly get darker depending on the sufferance of the community.

Play nice and the hall monitor stays away. (Speaking of which, I'm going to dinner. Cheerio!)

No disrespect, but I’m pretty good at not engaging in drama on here. Pretty sure I’ve not commented on any of her posts, that I’m aware of. Yet she seems to do the exact opposite. I’m a grown woman & conduct myself as such. Even when negatively approached. Therefore, I’m pretty sure I know how to “behave”, without being told when or how to.. P.s... if it’s a Mexican Dinner: I’m jealous right now! Lol

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Chicken Cordon Blue from scratch, scalloped potatoes, fresh peas with pearl onions, homemade roasted garlic spread on a toasted French baguette. Trying to be classy tonight in cooking, and Betty Crocker is helping me out.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 10-16-2018 at 06:54 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    Chicken Cordon Blue from scratch, scalloped potatoes, fresh peas with pearl onions, homemade roasted garlic spread on a toasted French baguette. Trying to be classy tonight in cooking, and Betty Crocker is helping me out.
    Sounds mighty good!

Yummy to the tummy!

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    Who are you referring to? Make that clear. Not 1 person has mentioned any donation on this post. Let me save you some time- Incase ur referring to my initial post: I’d stopped offering oc’s for sometime, therefore removing from my regular ads (hence why I said to look @ my future ads for rates, etc).. A few of my clients have been questioning about this service, so , instead of random texts or calls to them (big no no), I chose to drop an update here... The last couple of posts I made, you come across a bit salty/rude/know it all -ish... If there’s an issue that you have and you can send me a PM anytime of any day. As I am not going to engage in any back-and-forth, negative, low blow behavior here. It very unbecoming & juvenile. Have a fantastic evening.
    Cameron, You were promoting yourself by saying you would be offering OC. Whether you saw it that way or not doesn't matter but read your own words, it was an update on your status. That's promotion.
    Most people, including me, overlooked it as a threAD because you have an otherwise good reputation here. Tebow knows I love to call a threAD a threAD and even I didn't say anything although I thought about it when you first posted but then I gave you the benefit of the doubt.
    I'll defend TR for calling it out though. She's sitting there thinking "If I had done that I probably would have been called out on it". So she's within her right to call it but needs to consider the consequences of doing it publicly vs. RTM.
    It's a fine line you ladies have to walk between commenting on hobby topics and appearing to have posted a threAD. A finer line in appearing to start or jump on drama.
    In the future I would encourage all providers to consider if what she is about to post in co-ed is contributing more to the hobby in general or her own self interest and post accordingly.

Thanks for the input. I know what I wrote. Not a big deal. I’m not worried about it. Have a good day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast