Ever donate to charity? Hand a homeless money on the corner? Well you have a kind heart. My best friend Marley booked for me and protected me for years. I paid her a fee for these services and it helped her get by. Well now I am retired and unfortunately its caused am even harder financial hardship for her. Shes only able to work 1-2 days a week for a couple hours. Due to having a new baby, special needs son and a mother with very bad cancer that she cares for. So she needs my help... our help... anyone who can find it in their heart to help. It doesnt have to be money. We have an Amazon wish list set up for her... you can just do something small like baby food, a clothing item, a toy, or a gift card for her to buy what's needed for her babies

Not to mention any kindness done will come back to you in the form of q discount on a session or more than one session. Paypal is also an option to help... via paypal or cash at CVS or 7-11. Shes finally getting a little caught up with Bill's. But is about to loose her car. And her children are in need of things badly. Churches wont help due to her home not being in her name. Babies fathers are no help due to many spiteful reasons. To top it all off her home was broken into. So shes scared to death where she lives with no security. Saying shes been through hell is putting it lightly.

So if u can spare even 10$ for an item on the Amazon wish list. If you are able to help more, it will do wonders for these children who really need it

If you have it in you to help. Please text 512 763 2749 or with any questions at all

Or visit

http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/156YYXKV4ZGT1

And please respect privacy

God bless. And thank you for reading this. I've got to help her and the babies. This is the only way I know how.