Thread: My sincere apologies...

Retired Companion

My sincere apologies...

Yesterday I had an appointment with a gentleman who came all the way from Austin to San Antonio to visit with me. I sent this gentleman a text early in the morning as I had to cancel. I did not hear back from him so I assumed he got the text that I had to cancel. This morning I received his text stating he was at my place. I looked at the date and time and it was yesterday. Somehow I never received his text yesterday. I do not have this gentlemans handle so I am posting in this Forum hoping he will see this apology. I have tried to call text nothing so I'm not sureif he is getting my text. Please text me I will come to Austin and give you a free session. If anyone in this Forum knows this gentleman please direct him to this post. Ty
    We are no longer in san antonio area ty ty ty for everything

Retired Companion
    Yeah I have tried to contact via text and the text does not go through says failed so yeah gentlemen if you see something in men's area please direct this gentleman to me I really feel badly and I would never stand anyone up.

Retired Companion
    Yay, Look who I found ... Biggoron is the gentleman who drove from Austin to SA to see me and messages got messed up. I want everyone to know how terrific this gentleman is. I offered to rent car get hotel give him free session and he said I understand and then said he would come to me again. So I just want this gentleman to be applauded for being a true gentleman... Ty Biggoron your eally made my day:)

Hi, Lacie. We’ve never met, but I applaud you on your mature and professional way of handling this. Our world (especially our hobby world) needs more women like you! Kudos to you!

Have fun and stay safe!

Glad to see things worked out in the end.

SF
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Well done Lacie, all the more reason I am looking forward to seeing you. Just been backed at work. Hope to see you soon

Sounds like both Lacie Rae and the gentleman are doing each other right. A great example to all in how to handle such a situation.

Your Gentle Naughtyman
    48 Okays on P411

44 Complimentary Eccie Reviews: SavannahBeaujolais, LadyV, SonyaPlaymate, SweetSonya, BellaAdaire, Avadoll25, SlaveGuinevere, The Alpha, Dakota123, HW101, LaylaAngelique, SAAngel, MoniqueFarrow, LusciousLeo, Snowkitty, GiaGreekGoddess, ShawnElliot, EllieMae, MzAshley, Asian Layla, NikkiDuran, CG4U, Juicyjezebel69, ButterflyBaby, SAHolly, A.L., Pandora, KrisilyTease, KaitlynKnight, Sasha&Marie, RubyRedd