Thread: Exotic Talented Gfe Brunette With Bedroom Eyes Ready 2 Please & Have Fun!

Registered Female (Not Verified) MiaMilan's Avatar

Thumbs up Exotic Talented Gfe Brunette With Bedroom Eyes Ready 2 Please & Have Fun!

I am your dream girl, sweetly aged for 20 years . An exotic beauty standing.With gorgeous features and natural assets. I live a very fit and healthy lifestyle. I have delicious breasts reaching C'S. Not only perky, but a beautiful youthful shape to them. My hard work has presented myself a firm apple-bottom. I am a highly addictive package and have beautiful mysterious bedroom eyes.
    Yes, I enjoy making men distracted by lust...Have a nice 5 star Hotel Room allowing to forget the world and enjoy our unforgettable meeting.
    I present myself in a very high-class way. I am charming, affectionate, intelligent, charismatic, and open minded. I am definitely a catch. The girl next door, brilliant college student, with perverted thoughts. I love to be wrapped up in a gentleman’s arms..
    I intend for our time to be refreshing and sensual in each every way. I am highly confident that you will be pleased, perhaps physically, emotionally, and even mentally. I will stimulate you every way possible. I am very attentive and open to please your desires. I looking forward to meeting you in person.

My Hour 300 In call
    My hour 350 Outcall
    Half Hour 250
    90minutes 500 in/out
    2Hours 600 in/out

I have a 2 girl special for 550 Hour with verified sexy petite spinners!

Mia Milan
    **shower required upon arrival, hygiene is a must**
    Full gfe
    No Greek
    (214) 838-8797
    Attached Images Attached Images