Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Any tips guys?

Registered Male (Not Verified) 1TxCharmer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CurvyCourtney View Post
    I love oral like REALLY love it.
    I'm pretty confident in my skills but there is always room for improvement.

Guys, what drives you crazy?

Help us gals help you!
    To be the Queen of blowjobs follow what I love to receive, and become the Queen of oral creampies! While sucking me, you dont have to get it all into your throat but kudos for trying. I can send you a video if youd like. ;) when sucking, change it up some. Go deep and then just let the lips hold around the crown while you let your tongue swirl around the head. Go deep and wiggle your head some. As you pull me back out, let your tongue stick out of your mouth like you're slurping the shaft, pull skin with your tongue if you can. Stop at the crown, do the cock head swirl with your tongue and as you go back down, stick your tongue out and caress that thick cum vein, all the way to be balls. As the head slips into your throat continue working your tongue on my balls. Watch my eyes for signs of what to do. As you pull me out of your throat do that tongue wrap around the shaft and keep smiling. When I cum, dont stop unless I ask you too, just keep mouth-stroking me and let the cum-mess happen, we'll clean it up. Then, get on your back and let me return the favor. There is nothing i love more than going downtown on you. Ill put one hand on your tummy and one under your bottom, I'll feel your body respond to my oral pleasure 9f you more like that. I love to swirl my tongue inside, taste and suckle each tinder lip and work my tongue from bottom to top and I will linger on the clit, sometimes pressing with my tongue, sometimes flicking, sometimes sucking and suckling, but always taking my clues from your body language and you being vocal. Anyway, that's me!
    Last edited by 1TxCharmer; 08-07-2019 at 12:15 PM.
    Size, shape, color...it's all good! Very Good!

Wants: DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, Mish, K9, CG, RCG.
    Everything else is icing on top...so to speak.

Would Love PM during BBBJ if you have the will to perform!

Quote Originally Posted by luvagoodbj View Post
    Here are some tips for a bad assed blow job-- veryone is different but these are some of my personal favorites
    Slow and sloppy, plenty of spit, lots of eye contact, mix in a moan or 2 or even talk to me and tell me how much you like it, pay attention to the balls, rub the taint, mix it up, go shallow a few times and then go deep, rub the balls and fondle them, stroke the insides of the legs with your nails, then stop and lightly jack me off, then go back to sucking, use just mouth sometimes and use mouth and hand sometimes, use hand only sometimes, use a twisting motion with both mouth and hands. Once its decided you want me to cum-- pick a steady thing you are doing that you can tell I like and repeat it-- and keep repeating it till I start to cum. When I am very close to cumming, speed up and please please please-- stay on it through my orgasm -- dont quit on me half way through it.
    Sounds like youve seen me before!!! Lol
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    a proper BJ should come with a toy stimulating his prostate & the intense climax will be >INTENSE. Don't knock it till you try it. Did I mention the intense climax?He told me

I second that!!!!!!!!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3