Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Any tips guys?

Verified Companion Companion

Question Any tips guys?

I love oral like REALLY love it.
    I'm pretty confident in my skills but there is always room for improvement.

Guys, what drives you crazy?

Help us gals help you!
    Sensual bbw kink goddess
    * No reviews please*

281-902-7333
    Please be a gentleman over text
    Screening & Deposit mandatory

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Yes, don’t use your teeth!! My cock is NOT a chew toy!!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Give him that smoking lustful look followed by pulling your hair up or even offering up the handful of hair for a handle.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Yes, don’t use your teeth!! My cock is NOT a chew toy!!!
    But... but... it's called a BONER!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Here are some tips for a bad assed blow job-- veryone is different but these are some of my personal favorites
    Slow and sloppy, plenty of spit, lots of eye contact, mix in a moan or 2 or even talk to me and tell me how much you like it, pay attention to the balls, rub the taint, mix it up, go shallow a few times and then go deep, rub the balls and fondle them, stroke the insides of the legs with your nails, then stop and lightly jack me off, then go back to sucking, use just mouth sometimes and use mouth and hand sometimes, use hand only sometimes, use a twisting motion with both mouth and hands. Once its decided you want me to cum-- pick a steady thing you are doing that you can tell I like and repeat it-- and keep repeating it till I start to cum. When I am very close to cumming, speed up and please please please-- stay on it through my orgasm -- dont quit on me half way through it.
    Last edited by luvagoodbj; 10-12-2018 at 07:11 AM. Reason: spelling

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luvagoodbj View Post
    Here are some tips for a bad assed blow job-- veryone is different but these are some of my personal favorites
    Slow and sloppy, plenty of spit, lots of eye contact, mix in a moan or 2 or even talk to me and tell me how much you like it, pay attention to the balls, rub the taint, mix it up, go shallow a few times and then go deep, rub the balls and fondle them, stroke the insides of the legs with your nails, then stop and lightly jack me off, then go back to sucking, use just mouth sometimes and use mouth and hand sometimes, use hand only sometimes, use a twisting motion with both mouth and hands. Once its decided you want me to cum-- pick a steady thing you are doing that you can tell I like and repeat it-- and keep repeating it till I start to cum. When I am very close to cumming, speed up and please please please-- stay on it through my orgasm -- dont quit on me half way through it.

Dammit that is fuckin hot!!!!! I like to worship the cock and balls. Like its my last meal!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Damn luv. That was fucking hot.
    Sensual bbw kink goddess
    * No reviews please*

281-902-7333

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks -- I am available for consultation at a reasonable fee --

How thoughtful!
    Sensual bbw kink goddess
    * No reviews please*

281-902-7333

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I do what I can -- you know for the benefit of the rest -- its a heavy burden, but someone has to bear it-- and I... Am that someone-- no thanks needed lol

Quote Originally Posted by luvagoodbj View Post
    As a lover of BJs, this is good stuff. I’m a guy that likes slow with firm lip pressure. Less HJ and more Hands Free. My Hobby Wife is a master of the Twisting DT, which, as Mick Jagger sings, will make a dead man cum. She’s the only one I know that combines up and down with the twisting motion. I prefer swallowing as I cum, as opposed to pulling off or jumping up to run and spit.
    Last edited by Oralist; 10-16-2018 at 06:15 AM.
    New COED Theme Song!
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Really strong mints like Altoids are fucking awesome. One of my civvie FWB's does this. She gives good sloppy head making sure there is plenty of spit running down on my balls. She'll even spread it out on my balls while massaging them. I don't feel the coolness from the mints until the air hits it so as she is sucking my cock I feel warmth of her mouth on my cock but the spit is running down on my balls will be cool. Then she'll spend a little time licking and sucking my balls clean which will be warm while my cock is getting the cool sensation. The back and forth is incredible. It helps her take it all down the hatch too.

Otherwise, make me believe you like it as much as you say you do and we're already over halfway there. Don't forget the balls. Finish it with NQNS and I'm a happy camper.
    If you're a spitter then I'd rather you just slow stroke it out of me by hand somewhere else, your face or your tits. Wherever I finish will be fine just don't quit until it's time to quit. Which brings me to...

Know when to lighten up, this is critical. You can fuck up the best bj in the world by staying on it too long. 3 or 4 seconds after that last rope the glans gets sensitive as fuck. If you keep up with the pressure or sucking there it gets irritating. Light stroking or licking the shaft, licking or kissing the frenulum are all fine just stay away from the glans. Even going back down on it is fine, just don't suck. Ball massage is good too. Then let me know how much you enjoyed it!

Quote Originally Posted by Oralist View Post
    As a lover of BJs, this is good stuff. I’m a guy that likes slow with firm lip pressure. Less HJ and more Hands Free. My Hobby Wife is a master of the Twisting DT, which, as Mick Jagger sings, will make a dead man cum. She’s the only one I know that combines up and down with the twisting motion. I prefer swallowing as I cum, as opposed to pulling off or jumping up to run and spit.
    Well, someone obviously read this and she applied the twisting motion to me recently.
    New COED Theme Song!
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    1) use your tongue, pressure and swirling while working up and down. tongue work separates that good from the great. Sometimes hold still and just rub your tongue up and down and press. Use more pressure than you would licking pussy, we don’t have as many nerves as you.
    2) Sloppy went attention to the balls. Get them good and wet, or lube them up, hold and massage them while still working on jr. Squeeze them up while your are going deep throat.
    3) Play with my ass. I’m not really into TUMA, but i do love some attention down there. There are a lot of nerves in that area and rubbing around and some fingering can really increase the intensity of the big O. Lube well, if you can give a P massage, go for it. Most of us love this, but don’t ask.
    4) Keep up good pressure with your lips, think how your really tight pussy feels when it grips down during your mind blowing O. And don’t forget that tongue while your at it. You don’t want it to feel “hollow”
    5) Very your pace to get me to the edge a couple of times before going in for the kill.
    6) Tell me you want my cum. It makes a big difference. Play with it, dribble some down your chin, tit, my cock, then lick of finger it back in your mouth with a moan and a smile. Spit or swollow, your choice.
    7) Go as deep as I can, even if it’s not deep throat, it feel great pressing in the back of your mouth against your tongue.
    8) don’t stop moving when I cum. If your can take it deep, great, if no keep up the pressure and movement. Slow down as we do, try to get in touch with our rhythm, think how your like it when you are cuming. Big Bang, then slowly work it to prolong the feeling.

I’m always available for personal one on one lessons if your are trying to take your game to the next level.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sounds like we need to get some accreditation for Blowjob University and hand out degrees.....or certificates.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast