Hello, OH2!!!!! I am Blakley, a SEXY, horny, 34 year old newbie MILF. I am new to OH2 but I have been under the radar for a while and believe me, I know what I am doing. My good friend Olivia talked me into giving this a shot and we do doubles together. I got my pictures done, bought a couple of outfits and BOOM. I’m ready. I am a ton of fun and very good at the art of passion. I am full of energy, smart and classy. I have long hair, a great smile, capturing green eyes, a voluptuous body with natural 34DD’s and a friendly outgoing personality.

I weigh about 120 and I’m 4’11” of pure happiness and energy.

A warning, I am very energetic so you better be on your game, but I can be laid back too, if that's what you like.

My menu is flexible if we can discuss it first.

I am GFE, BBBJ, DFK, and MSOG. Sorry, no anal, too small.

I know your time is valuable but so is mine, so,

if you have some special needs, lets talk about it first.

Availability:

I’m available 24/7, INCALL only.

I am just off the North Dallas Tollroad near Keller Springs. You can call or text me at 469-989-9222. I prefer texting to get things set up.

I will also respond to an OH2 pm or you can email me at Blakleyjune69@gmail.com.

When you call or email, please provide contact info for a couple of recent,

local Provider References so I can contact them.

They need to be able to remember you, so give me some good info.

Donations:

Starting out, my rates will be….. One Half Hour Incall, $200, One Hour Incall, $300, Incall only. Overnight for $1200.

For longer times or travel, call me and we can discuss it. I respectfully choose not to see AA gentlemen.

Call me…Let’s play…..I am looking forward to hearing from you.

BLAKLEY ….469-989-9222