Companion's Handle: Janine
Date of Visit: week of Sept 24
Preferred Method of Contact: text/phone
Phone Number: after screening
Email Address: Looking4thebeach@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?30180-Janine https://preferred411.com/P108297 https://eccie.net/member.php?u=62500
City, State: Denver, CO
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: FK, BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS, MSOG
Scheduled Length of Visit: almost 48 hours
Donation: $2000
Approximate age of Companion: mid 40s
Hair Color and Length: blonde, wavy, shoulder lenght
Smoking Status: yes, hides it for hour session
Ethnic/Racial background: white
Companion Description: her profile says 5'3", 120lbs, slender build, shaved kitty, some tats. No measurements in any of her profiles so I'm gonna say maybe a nice perky B cup breasts. She used to work in strip clubs when she was younger and maintains that tiny dancer physique.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? always a great time
Would You Recommend this Companion?? oh yeah!

Public comments:
So I need to preface this review. I've seen Janine a number of times over the past few years, typical for an hour. She used to be based in Austin where I first met her but her home base is now Denver. We've had a good rapport over that time so spending a weekend with her in Denver didn't feel that risky on my part. She's hosted overnights at her place so I don't think she had any qualms with me staying the weekend at her incall. While she doesn't have any pets at her incall now, for those that are allergic, she did have dogs staying with her in the past. She's pretty OCD about keeping a neat and clean incall so it shouldn't be an issue but just throwing that out there in case you have severe allergies to dogs. Her incall is a modest little place on the second floor. Hope you don't have issues with going up/down stairs. The only thing that seems quirky to me is the layout of the small bathroom with the light switch outside the room.

In any case, I flew into Denver and Janine was kind enough to pick me up at the airport. We got caught up on the ride to her incall in central Denver (I don't know the neighborhood names in the area). Once we got there, she offered a drink and we started to watch Deadpool 2. Having spent half the night flying into town and getting to her incall, I wanted to get busy with her so we paused the movie and "chill". Eventually, we finished watching the movie. Afterwards, we made preparations to call it a night. Not before fucking again.

The next morning, we started with some coffee. Talked about stuff to do. We showered together. The action moved to the bed before we finished cleaning up. Got dressed and went out to look for food. Found some place along the 16th st mall. Decided to make the trek out to do the Royal Gorge Train ride. The tickets to the roughly 2 hour train ride is a bit on the pricey side. Roughly $70 per person in the club car (they had coach seating for $60 and some VIP seating that I don't recall the price). They offered drink flights (beer or wine) and food prepaid in advance if you want to save a few bucks. I had no idea so I picked up the tab for food and drinks during the ride. Food service was a bit slow (supposedly the kitchen was overwhelmed with orders). No problems with the drink service. Ride was cool. Got a little history from the tour guides (different ones in each train car) talking about the area. Most of the coach passengers were in the open air train car and the tour guide there was probably the most knowledgeable of the guides. The one that did the speaking in the club car wasn't talking as much as the other guides but she gave lots of info on her personal experience which was equally cool.

Eventually got back to Janine's incall and we decided to order delivery for dinner. We had eyes on going to Oktoberfest but decided to stay in. Had a quickie before the food arrived. Ate then fucked the rest of the night.

We woke up Sunday morning with another shower/bed quickie before getting some breakfast nearby and getting dropped off at the airport for the ride home.

Not sure what to call a fun weekend like this... epic!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.