Thread: Getting ready

Registered (Not Verified)

Accept Getting ready

I'm getting ready to come to Austin tomorrow to see who got the bigger toys to use it on my Anal and what limit she can get it all the way in deep and hard and by force wish she can just pull my pants down and start sticking her hand then by force and then putting her huge strap-on on and peg me like she really wants to see me cry by putting her huge toys deep that you will enjoy seeing my anal stretch as far as she wants that you can see inside of me doesn't matter if I push myself away she will still hold me down and make me take it I know it's a hard thing to ask for but I wish I can find the person that's really wouldn't mind trying to make me take it all even if I don't want you just have to be that kind that enjoys seeing somebody they can take what she wants however she wants it I know it sounds kind of injury but I don't mind all I'm asking for is that she be so turned on that she want to do out of control stuff I know she have to start slow but I would like her to start slow and aggressive in the same time it's like mean that she really horny to see that booty hole turned red and she still won't stop that you want to see her dildo cuming that you want to see my annal dropping cream from her and she squirting too hard on me and even if I'm asking her to stop she doesn't want to stop because she want to rim me till I can't move like a bull that red on my ass
    Attached Images Attached Images