INDULGE Yourself!!

I went off the radar for almost 2 weeks to prepare for my trip back home to Oregon!!
I left Texas last Tuesday morning and drove all alone through NM, Utah, ID and Oregon. I did some camping and exploring along the way. I have to say it was so relaxing, fun and I highly recommend.
I arrived in Newport Sunday afternoon and have been busy getting settled and visiting friends.

I will be providing incall here in Newport and OUTCALL of course to any of the Coast and Portland area. If incall is needed I just needed, It will need to be prescheduled for a time between 3pm and 10am as I will book a hotel for us. This will also be the same for Portland or any of the surrounding areas for incall situations. Outcall can be booked for anytime, and will just need and prefer 12 hours notice for a date so I can plan my day and travel time.

Coastal: Newport, Lincoln City, Depoe Baby, Waldport, Yachats, Corvalis

Inland: Portland, Salem, Beaverton, Hillsboro and more!

Extended Travel is available: Seattle, Eugene, Bend.. ask me for customized donations

Passport Ready: I am available for International Travel

Multiple Hour Donation Special
All Night Dates Are My Speciality

1 Hour-$300
2 Hour-$400
3 Hour-$500
Overnight - $1200
Additional Person - X2
CLICK HERE TO See my website and Diary for my sexy ideas, stories and latest of what I'm up to.
Please visit my website before scheduling our date :-)

COMMUNICATION

- Being courteous and being a gentleman goes a long way with me. Please be polite, courteous, and respectful - You have my same obligation

NOTICE AND AVAILABILITY:

1. Booking in advance is awesome as it gives me plenty of time to make sure we have a great experience and to ensure my availability. This is especially true for Special Requests, Fetish, etc so there is plenty of time to prepare for our fun.

2. I am LOW VOLUME and I do not see several people in a short window of TIME

Please message me HERE FIRST for verification, or If You Are A Member of Any Verification Sites (P411, ETC. send me this information.

1. Introduce yourself. Say Hi :-)
2. Time and Date of the desired meeting
3. Incall/Outcall
4. Reference Info or for NEWBIES...there are instructions on my website
my website.

Let's SPOIL ONE ANOTHER!!