Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Eurotrip Recomendations

  1. #1
    Still Looking Around
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4

    Eurotrip Recomendations

    Hey folks, I'm going to Europe next month. My usual reference sources (this, eccie, 411) seem to be minimally used outside of the USA. Any recommendations of sites to use? I have looked at TER and so far it appears to be the best source. Any big differences in Europe vs US in terms of the hobby? I'll mostly be in Amsterdam but should also have a day or two in Barcelona. Any tips are appreciated. Thanks

  2. #2
    Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Austin TX or Frankurt DE
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by pelagicsun View Post
    Any recommendations of sites to use? I have looked at TER and so far it appears to be the best source.
    Any big differences in Europe vs US in terms of the hobby?
    I'll mostly be in Amsterdam but should also have a day or two in Barcelona.
    Other Site: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...php?168-Europe Follow the posts of Mongerer88 in the Barcelona section, any girl/piso he recommends is a winner so coat tail him. He does prefer the younger and slimmer ones but often posts links of girls who have a reputation of giving tourists good sessions as in Europe that is the challenge.

    Differences ? More than you can imagine

    Amsterdam: https://www.ignatzmice.com/ ( sort of worthless given it is mainly window girls, a crap shoot. If adventurous try one of the smaller RLDs in AMS on/near the Singel Canal opposite side of the Damrak or the tiny RLD behind the museums near Vondelpark, better service better prices )

    Barcelona: https://www.sexomercadobcn.com/ , https://www.slumi.com/escorts/barcelona ( copy/paste Slumi girls numbers in to the search bar on the sexomercado sites to access their reviews) ; use the filters to check ' independents' ,' with experiences', ' Frances Natural ( BBBJ)' as well as ' WhatsApp'

    Amsterdam sucks, Barcelona is great...Amsterdam is everything covered ( one guy I know got a covered handjob !, don't worry that is a outlier experience just expect CBJ) and the condoms thicker than you have ever had and you can't use your own, worst blowjobs in the world! Barcelona the opposite, the girls will all BBBJ many CIM and many will swallow ( few Euros extra helps)... Probably one of the most user friendly cities .. if you want to play hardball and want to try to take on some of the best negotiators in the world one will ever encounter with higher dividends feel free to join me in Germany just strap on your boxing gloves and get ready to battle them .... I'll be there next month... 27 October to 1 November.

    If not on any budget:
    https://www.girlsbcn.net/escorts-barcelona/
    or climb the ladder a tad for a proven agency of the highest of quality:
    http://cristinassecrets.com/

    Barcelona Deals/Specials: https://www.sexomercadobcn.com/promo...ml#post2333679

    Avoid Apricots, PerlaNegra, Felinas, La Vie en Rose, just about all those banners you see, all tourist traps. The pro to those places is no research needed, just walk in and if upsold for a BBBJ so fucking what. If short on time and/or don't want to invest hours in research just fork over the extra 20-40 Euros and call it a night, ain't the end of the world.

    Use: https://www.sexomercadobcn.com/pisos...ma-100-f3.html

    The last link are all independent girls that team up and share flats but keep the number of girls under the amount that requires a brothel license, although the advertised rates are similar to the large brothels no upsells and BBBJ is standard. Service by far better than the large brothels ( service can suck) with exception of below ( Devorahs, consistent quality) and they have several locations. If one girl in any given 'piso' is offering a discount in the specials sections it is often a hook to generate a house lead, the others are aware and will offer you the same . These girls and the ones on Slumi will give you your best bang for the Euro by far but careful on Slumi, some snakes hide in there. FYI tons of smoking hot Brazilians in BCN, can fuck them for 60/120 and never have to actually go to Brazil!

    This ' brothel' I highly recommend:
    Devorah's: https://www.sexomercadobcn.com/tags....search=Devorah
    Devorah's usually advertises one girl in one location in the daily ads, if you see another girl besides the one they show ask for the 20e off special they will give it to you.

    Download WhatsApp, w/o it you are screwed...Spanish Generic Viagra is sold OTC. Don't you dare tip any girls in Amsterdam! Tell them to fuck off if they ask only exception is if they give you BBBJ. On the other hand despite the fact it is not expected the girls in Barcelona are extremely nice and sweet will aim to please and please give them a few Euros, let them make a little extra. 10e per half hour is fine.

    Fly safe and have a good trip...
    " Euros Are A Girl's Best Friend "

  3. #3
    Still Looking Around
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4
    Thanks Kosher, that's a lot to digest but appreciate the help. I'd prefer to avoid the window girls. Would actually prefer a sugarbaby while I'm in each city but that's probably too much work as I really don't know either place.

  4. #4
    Still Looking Around
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4
    Also, is USD acceptable or do I really need to convert to Euro?

  5. #5
    Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Austin TX or Frankurt DE
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by pelagicsun View Post
    Also, is USD acceptable or do I really need to convert to Euro?
    Unfortunately we aren't in the third world over there where the US Dollar can be spent so no matter how we slice the pie we get fucked and have to convert to Euros. The currency options of this said conversion have been and are often discussed by guys elsewhere who travel often but in a nutshell the best way to get your cash with as little damage as possible is to probably use a ATM so call your bank and ask if they give you the spot rate and/or waive foreign transaction fees. Your pussy and club fees need be paid in cash and if an agency allows credit cards they will screw you over.

    You can also go to your bank here and do it but will get hit with a spread. Not a big deal if we are talking getting 1000E you may eat $30 or $40 on it but it does become a factor when taking out several thousands with any frequency. I go to Wells Fargo and do it, I am somewhat old fashioned and like to land with my money and in the event I have any card issues don't want to be empty handed. AMEX waives all foreign transaction fees so anything that isn't sex related I put on credit plus I can look back and see exactly how my money was spent. Once there I make it a point even if I have plenty of cash for that trip to take out 1000E-1500E for the next trip from a cash station so when I go back I have to convert less money. Of course I get screwed if the rate goes down

    I know of many guys who go the 'sugar baby' route what they do is they go to Germany and grab one of their club favourites and take them on vacation and/or they simply fly from here or Asia etc and put their girl on a plane out of Germany ( or Bucharest if she on holiday) and fly them to meet them in Paris or London, or wherever they want to go. Beyond that ( would need to have regs and know the girls there anyway) no way to advise you on the SB route. Good luck in your search

    and be careful of those Euros, they look like monopoly money yet are worth more!
    " Euros Are A Girl's Best Friend "

  6. #6
    Still Looking Around
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4
    thanks for the tips. stocked up on euros already. guess I'll be lonely in Amsterdam. SB route is more work than I was hoping for in this instance.

  7. #7
    Verified Hobbyist BCD loveitdou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Right now -In the Southern INDIAN Ocean
    Posts
    338
    Best way to handle the Euro from TX, In H go to Thomas Cooke bank and establish an account. Request a debit card and Euro conversion, this minimizes but does not eliminate the conversion charge. I used this method for a while back in 2014 and could easily transfer money from my regular US bank on line to then Cooke bank when I needed more Euros. Then I used the card in Europe with no up charge nor additional conversion charges at banks and at ATM's.
    Sailing The Indian Ocean on Course for Brisbane Australia

  8. #8
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    26
    She is there now and frequents often: claudiamcpherson.com

  9. #9
    Verified Companion
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    6
    stop recomment this mafia website sexomercadobcn where the administrators have their brothels and the moderators and users use their positions to exchange free charge services or bare x positives reviews. Is the spanish verson of erotic monkey full of fake profiles, photoshop and mafia working for some girls where they have interest to promote them I had to pay a lawyer to stop those guys against me with danger things.

    And in Amsterdam the most popular site is www.kinky.nl who have forum and hookers.nl is another forum

    For me Greece is amazing. For the hobby try to avoid the places where prostitution is prosecuted by police (also customers) like France, Norway or Sweden.
    UK, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Irleand is not legal but is OK. Police don't disturb.
    The Netherlands, Swizerland and Germany prostitution is Legal, so you can show you relaxed.

    By the way Europe is Fosta free so you can visit the escort sites without problem, you are not in danger to finish your vacation in Jail.


    KALY

  10. #10
    Registered - not validated
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
    Unfortunately we aren't in the third world over there where the US Dollar can be spent so no matter how we slice the pie we get fucked and have to convert to Euros. The currency options of this said conversion have been and are often discussed by guys elsewhere who travel often but in a nutshell the best way to get your cash with as little damage as possible is to probably use a ATM so call your bank and ask if they give you the spot rate and/or waive foreign transaction fees. Your pussy and club fees need be paid in cash and if an agency allows credit cards they will screw you over.

    You can also go to your bank here and do it but will get hit with a spread. Not a big deal if we are talking getting 1000E you may eat $30 or $40 on it but it does become a factor when taking out several thousands with any frequency. I go to Wells Fargo and do it, I am somewhat old fashioned and like to land with my money and in the event I have any card issues don't want to be empty handed. AMEX waives all foreign transaction fees so anything that isn't sex related I put on credit plus I can look back and see exactly how my money was spent. Once there I make it a point even if I have plenty of cash for that trip to take out 1000E-1500E for the next trip from a cash station so when I go back I have to convert less money. Of course I get screwed if the rate goes down

    I know of many guys who go the 'sugar baby' route what they do is they go to Germany and grab one of their club favourites and take them on vacation and/or they simply fly from here or Asia etc and put their girl on a plane out of Germany ( or Bucharest if she on holiday) and fly them to meet them in Paris or London, or wherever they want to go. Beyond that ( would need to have regs and know the girls there anyway) no way to advise you on the SB route. Good luck in your search

    and be careful of those Euros, they look like monopoly money yet are worth more!
    There will always be some spread when exchanging currency. The worst exchange rates are always going to be at currency exchanges in touristy areas or at airports. Some of the best exchange rates you'll get will be if you use your debt card at an ATM but the fee for using the ATM might be more than you "save" by not using a currency exchange unless you're getting a large amount out. I'm like you, though, I always prefer to arrive with cash already in hand instead of trying to find somewhere to get cash when I'm just off an overnight flight. I usually don't take a large amount of cash on a typical trip - only 200-300 Euro for a trip that won't involve any ladies and I just use one of my credit cards that doesn't charge any foreign transaction fees for everything else that I can.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •