Thread: Any mechanics

Verified Companion Companion NaughtyAughty's Avatar

Any mechanics

I'm going to pick up my car from Cambridge Auto I guess I need my back brakes done and they're wanting to charge me a god-awful amount like $600 so figured I would check here first...everything is negotiable...:)
    ** DO NOT OFFER HH**
    **Can NOT accommodate short notice, scheduling a must. And PLZ If you're serious about seeing me take the two minutes needed do a little research read my bio and be prepared when reaching out Don't just send me a "HEY" text
    Ask about lunch/dinner & slumber parties❤️
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...hedl69-2328481

"Here hold my dignity...I've got some sketchy shit to do."

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    I would recommend to go "Brake Check." National company with warranted work with locations all over USA.
    Brakes are expensive. Prices will differ, because of the work associated with it, but, not too much.
    Be safe.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Sorry but I would not trust Brake Check. I let them service my car years ago. It was a disaster. I will never see them again. I do not know where or how they train their mechanics but their incompetence was obscene.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    +1 on Break Check... Breaks are NOT cheap. How long are you going to keep the car? I got a life time break job at Firestone... & have had them replaced twice FREE ( except a few parts).. I do drive a lot . !

hey guys thank you so much for all the feedback and I'm such a dork sorry about not saying what kind of car it was LOL it's an 08 Nissan Altima 6-speed S Series and they're telling me I still have like 10% left on my pads and they're not making any noise but here's the deal is I'm thinking of trading it in because it is a manual and my back has been giving me issues so I don't want to dump a bunch of money into it if I might get rid of it here shortly.. but also because I travel so much I don't want to take a chance and risk my safety or anyone else's .
    ** DO NOT OFFER HH**
    **Can NOT accommodate short notice, scheduling a must. And PLZ If you're serious about seeing me take the two minutes needed do a little research read my bio and be prepared when reaching out Don't just send me a "HEY" text

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sent a pm about it, happy to help

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Love stick shift.
    Nissans are easy to work on.
    But there is another chain that only does brakes. Don't know their name but the building is green. My cousin uses them and has no complaint.

If they ain't squeaking, just sell the car and get another.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Agree with Precious - If you are going to sell it don't fix them. Rear brakes typically last twice as long as the front brakes as the front brakes are what primarily stops the car. An exception would be Honda as they put OE cheap asbestos brakes in the rear which can wear out faster than the metalic brakes in the front.
    6,969 ECCIE Reviews

once again thank you to all that reached out and offered help or lending a hand....yay brakes are done now...now on to the next issue Im sure...LMAO
    ** DO NOT OFFER HH**

Verified Hobbyist BCD HeavyDuty45's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
    Love stick shift.
    Nissans are easy to work on.
    But there is another chain that only does brakes. Don't know their name but the building is green. My cousin uses them and has no complaint.

If they ain't squeaking, just sell the car and get another.
    The chain precious_b was talking about was just brakes, I use to work for them before they were bought out by pep boys.
    Sorry I saw this post late I would have loved to help.
    S A's Dirty Mechanic