Thread: Korean superstar

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Korean superstar

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: languageofloveus, Amy
    Date of Visit: 9-17-18
    Preferred Method of Contact: pm
    Phone Number: after pm
    Email Address: na
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....nguageofloveus
    City, State: austin, tx
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: dfk, bbbj, bls, tuma, daty/dato, tuha, mpcfs, cim
    Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: 300
    Approximate age of Companion: 20s?
    Hair Color and Length: long brown
    Smoking Status: non
    Ethnic/Racial background: korean
    Companion Description: very pretty Korean spinner with nice soft MM and perky but. About 100lbs if that.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    Amy is an amazing provider. Perfect storm of looks and service. Highly recommend her and this agency.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Mrfuntime; 10-03-2018 at 02:58 PM. Reason: grammar, spelling

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Really? A review after she split town...? Keeping her for yourself? This ain't helping us out Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    My apologies, my man. I was waiting to get verified before posting but then I forgot about it. I'll be more timely in the future.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Thanks man. Share the wealth!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE