Thread: Does anyone actually this?

Does anyone actually this?

I have one or two clients who love fine dining and actual date nights out, before retiring bcd. They pay my regular hr donation or 90 minute donation, and the rest of the time we enjoy off the clock with no pressure. We have even planned trips before, where I wasn’t compensated a lot for the time, but spoiled each other rotten, just having fun. As I have gotten older, I find I enjoy these types of dates the most.

Should I be trolling the Sugardaddy sites if I want more of this?! Is that more SD/SB stuff?

Do you guys like to just do your session or do you actually take some of the providers out and enjoy each other’s company? If so, what types of things do you do together?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Groovy Johnson's Avatar
    When I go to burlesque shows I always take a provider. It's a good match,to enjoy a titillating jiggle-fest first,then the mad dash to her incall for a fun snog.
    I also love taking providers to my favorite restaurants. We have shopped as well ,usually vintage stores.
    So yeah I really enjoy and appreciate my off the clock good times with the ladies.
    GJ
    Vaccinated
    Vajitarian

I 100% get where you're coming from. I personally prefer to nurture long-term mutually beneficial relationships where both individuals enjoy each other and get fulfilment. Having fewer/longer visits and keeping a "smaller" circle. Trying new restaurants (and bars) are always a personal fave, but do far most of my expiration of ATX had been through the hobby. Developing a good rapport with each other, and building mutual respect can lead to even wilder adventures. This weekend I'm flying home with a special friend who happens to be from my neck of the woods. Next month is Vegas! But, in my opinion, it can't be "work" work. You have to genuinely enjoy your time together, because if it's not organic being a SB is just as emotionally exhausting. Nurture relationships with clients that just genuinely think you're cool af ��

Oh, and open communication. Make sure boundaries are clear... and self care!

obnoxious pest controls applied
    I have always enjoyed the OTC time I spend with providers. It can be special.........

This exactly Tommie Gunn’s!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiFamme View Post
    I have one or two clients who love fine dining and actual date nights out, before retiring bcd. They pay my regular hr donation or 90 minute donation, and the rest of the time we enjoy off the clock with no pressure. We have even planned trips before, where I wasn’t compensated a lot for the time, but spoiled each other rotten, just having fun. As I have gotten older, I find I enjoy these types of dates the most.

Should I be trolling the Sugardaddy sites if I want more of this?! Is that more SD/SB stuff?

Do you guys like to just do your session or do you actually take some of the providers out and enjoy each other’s company? If so, what types of things do you do together?
    Now that I know who you are.....this will defiantly happen.

Sweet! Just seeing this. :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have done a couple encounters like this. The ladies enjoyed an off the clock meal before bcd and voluntarily accepted my offer. The one encounter was amazing as we got to know each other quite well before bcd. The second went poorly because she basically got drunk (she probabably showed up with a few drinks in her) and decided to leave before bcd because she was tired. I still enjoyed our meal together but was highly disappointed that we didn’t do bcd together. I was only out dinner and drinks though so not a killer.

When done right I think it can be a much better meeting but I also understand many providers would have no interest in off the clock time. Either way is fine with me.

Ultimately, I would enjoy sharing my interests with a like-minded provider. It's hard to find a ghost hunter who likes Twin Peaks and video games. I'm honestly a tad bit scared to open up about personal stuff or to ask for something OTC. I just recently posted in The Bat Cave for Haunted ATX. We will see how it goes..

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Hobby is not only sex, it is companionship.
    For some people companionship is even more important than sex.

I Love my Sugar Daddies. I want more of them!
    Nikki, let me know where do they hide.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 700 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It seems to me like your describing something that doesn’t exist anymore because it was destroyed, almost anyway. When the Madams were still around and will be soon teaching the craft of the order things were much different then today. A gentleman could have a girlfriend in every town and not get swindled or otherwise compromised. The 20th century was tough on all of civilization but especially Western Civilization, it’s Crafts, Culture and in my opinion practiced and civilized order. The Crafts always survive because there of the Terra and as steel sharpens steel the Craft will protect the elements if not comprised for the progression of the elements. Do no intentional harm my peeps!
    Last edited by DrNickiG; 12-23-2018 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Vocabulary
    Nic

Verified Hobbyist BCD WiskerBilly's Avatar
    I love these kind of meetings - dinner, or strip club, or something else non-hobby, that leads into a session. I think it really speaks to the connection we have and the priorities of the provider. I only offer with ladies I've seen multiple times and that I feel I have a connection and would enjoy the time, instead of awkward silence and small talk. And it's not about being 'cheap' as I was accused by one lady I offered dinner before a session. If I suggest something and I get a reply of "So you want two hours instead of one?" I know that money is the only actual connection, and I likely won't reschedule with her. If I get a positive reply, the lady moves to the top of my go-to list.

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiFamme View Post
    What a lovely sentiment! Definitely my kind of a great time!
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

I also like to take some of my regulars to a strip club for lunch get them a couple of dances to get them warmed up then to the incall for a couple hrs fun