Thread: Ms.BankzXXX: Serenity BankzXXX

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Ms.BankzXXX: Serenity BankzXXX

Companion's Handle: Ms.BankzXXX
    Date of Visit: 9/12/18
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....93-Ms-BankzXXX
    City, State: Arlington, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJx2
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30
    Donation: 160
    Approximate age of Companion: 30
    Hair Color and Length: Wig
    Smoking Status: no
    Ethnic/Racial background: Black
    Companion Description: Heavier than pics
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    Rush job. She's seems to be about volume and not satisfying clients
    ROS:160 for Bbbj. Put out an iso. Serenity was quick to respond so I text her. After some back and forth address was given. Arrived at her apartment had blanket across couch. She’s in a 1 piece swimsuit not bad looking but pictures on profile are better. I asked to use the restroom and come out she’s dancing on stripper pole in living room. Put donations on table. Drop my pants sit on couch and she gets to work. She pulls the top of the swimsuit down exposing her breast. They are nice big and soft. She deep throats and gags some exaggerated. Lots of moaning and spit. Lots of hand use too much for me. She then wraps titties around my dick until I cum. Gives wet wipes to clean up. And repeats the process. Head was too toothy for my liking also tongue ring seemed sharp and got in the way. Apartment complex seemed safe lots of families. Her apartment was clean but not clean. Serenity is nice to go to in a squeeze. Another provider stopped communicating a hour before our scheduled time. Would I return? Probably not. It was not a terrible experience but I’ve had better head. Don’t know why some of you put her in your top three. There’s better out there and I’m a newbie to this.
    Last edited by Dallastransplant; 10-02-2018 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Would not let me add ROS

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the review
    They call me Pokey......Big Pokey Bear!!!!