Companion's Handle: Bambi Paige
Date of Visit: 10/1/2018
Preferred Method of Contact: pm her first and she will send contact #
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...ht=bambi+paige
City, State: San Antonio, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: DFK, DFK, DFK, CW, BBBJ, BLS, DT, body worship (mutual), DATY, CIM, COF, MSOG
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: 220 special
Approximate age of Companion: mid-late 20s
Hair Color and Length: shoulder length brown hair
Smoking Status: couldnt tell
Ethnic/Racial background: asian/hispanic
Companion Description: 5'6, slim latina with asian mixed in for a very pretty face. petite and tiny waist with a nice ass. smells and tastes great. some tasteful tattoos that arent distracting. mommy damage but doesnt take away from her attractiveness at all
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? YES
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
Was scheduled to meet bambi a few weeks ago but things came up and we had to rain check for another time. i just got back from vacation with some extra money left over so i decided to cash in on the rain check and she responded promptly and we were able to schedule something easily. when i got to her incall, she was wearing simple and sexy red lingerie. she does a great job of setting the mood with lighting and music and is a cool chick that makes you feel comfortable. definitely recommend her and will definitely see her again.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.