Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: This site

BANNED! STALKER!

This site

Sorry to say...this site really doesn't hold a candle to the old eccie, does it??? Hardly any posts, reviews, or hobbyists......seems pretty dead to me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    If you don’t like it here, feel free to ask Admin. to delete your account and move on to another website.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    well it takes a village

I have been trying to get KC goin...but it cant be just me and a handful..it will take us all together

hope you stay!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

BANNED! STALKER!
    I just might.....two independent reviews in the last 60 days!!!! WOW!!!!! what a busy site with so much info for the local hobbyist......hey where are YOUR reviews Doc??? Looks like nowhere to me......

Verified Hobbyist BCD Unique_Carpenter's Avatar
    The Shop in KC, with deliveries to here and there
    There's a few of us here.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by laplaya76 View Post
    ...hey where are YOUR reviews Doc??? Looks like nowhere to me......
    You will find my reviews in the Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Waco/Temple and Austin Forums.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD earlyriserpaul's Avatar
    I'm still here. Thanks to Dallas, I have started my own showcase / album of "ass signings". See if you can guess which date on her sweet azz is hers. Happy Birthday Dallas!!
    Last edited by earlyriserpaul; 10-03-2018 at 04:49 AM.

Thanks yall.. i had an awesme birthday!!!!

This area may never be as active as texas BUTT it is still safe and a fun place to hang out!

Mr OP get involved in other forums too...just have fun!!!

Happy late birthday, Dallas! Hope you spent it with your legs in the air and your face full of you-know-what! Just the way you like it!

Personally, I enjoy this site. It allows free advertising, its members are KIND to one another and there is an absence of drama that I greatly appreciate.

I love the efforts the board owner put into making this site another option for us all to visit! Thank you, CK!

LaPlaya, sir, it's okay to let this board be its own version. It doesn't have to be an ECCIE reboot. No need to denigrate it when it's functioning as it should.

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others." ~ Paramhansa Yogananda

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post
    ... Personally, I enjoy this site. It allows free advertising, its members are KIND to one another and there is an absence of drama that I greatly appreciate.

I love the efforts the board owner put into making this site another option for us all to visit! Thank you, CK!

LaPlaya, sir, it's okay to let this board be its own version. It doesn't have to be an ECCIE reboot. No need to denigrate it when it's functioning as it should.

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others." ~ Paramhansa Yogananda
    Woohoo, thank you! Staff appreciates the kind words.

H2 is an amorous artwork in progress, and never meant to imitate the E. We are our own erotic entity. The board has grown from a few thousand members to over 37,000 lads and lassies in the last 6 months. It continues to evolve as a carnal community, but like any living organism, requires sustenance via active member participation. Some parts of the "body" are moving more than others, and that's natural. Hoping Kansas will continue to progress. Texas seems to currently be the hotbed of hot beds, chuckle. Give us a run for our money!

OP, if you still need assistance getting settled and verified so you can use the site more effectively, PM me. I'm here to help. -- Fancy/Gaelic Guide

Last edited by Fancyinheels; 10-04-2018 at 03:03 PM.

well said sexy ladies & gents!

{yes Miss C...it was a great birthday!

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    What thoughts or ideas do you have? Do you venture any further into Ks than Kc?

Harli,
    Not speaking for Dallas, but just for myself, I've been know to look for dates in various mid-west states, including Kansas and also that foreign Republic of Texas. Was in Tulsa last weekend.

I travel all over..yesterday I told my hubby I need to clone myself. Lol
    But I dont think the hobby world could handle two of me

Harli. Pm me anytime for help
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Dallas,
    We've been in two doubles sessions.
    You clone yourself and I'll live through it, probably.
    I'll bring an aed just in case.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast