I know a wrongly accused man and know there are many others out there. It isn't right.on either side of the coin. Then throw in adolescent hormones, beer and/or other mood altering @$!# and it can spell disaster.

Prick teasing, it's a thing. I did it when I was young a few times. I though Ooo let's do this then changed my mind last minute. Probably everyone has at least once to some degree. I think it's part of the whole learning process. Hell I've had guys back down on me. I thought damn, but didn't loose my self esteem over it.

I'm not a territorial person or triffling. No just means no. But when you've been drinking some times you gotta several times. It's like when your young for most. No, Yes! Nooo, Yaaassss! Well maybe, Yes! Nooo, yeeeesss! No! Fine. Kisses and makes up or I'm outta here.

These days I worry more about girls than boys. I put myself in compromising situations and only once did I feel like I dodged a bullet, sort of. I was a grown ass women FUBAR.

Valuable lesson in my mid 20s. Alcohol makes you brave and incoherent. Was I assaulted, no. Point is I could have had an encounter if I had completely passed out. In my mind it would have been my fault and guys do what guys do, he was drunk too. I really don't remember much other than let's not ever do that again.... #stupidgirl #theworldhasgonemad

Girls are soft, more delicate than boys, usually not as physically strong, more easily influenced at times. But they should be taught of these traits and to be smart enough not to get into situations they can't unchange. They need to be taught that, facts are not I thinks. Taught not tease boys or provoke them.

Personally I dig quiet guys that can get sexually aggressive, but that also understand that line between okay and a bitch slap. #pussygrabbing just not in public. Please no PDAs ; ) and pulling up boxers to your chest while wearing mid calf socks. It's just weird.