Companion's Handle: Melissa Madyson

Date of Visit: Early ‘18

Preferred Method of Contact: Phone

Phone Number: (504)515-0489

Email Address: N/S

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....lissa-Madyson&

City, State: New Orleans, LA

Type of Visit: Incall

Was the Appointment On-Time? yes

Activities: DFK, Breast Worship, BBBJ, DATO, DATY, FIV, Misdionary

Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 HRs

Approximate age of Companion: 50

Hair Color and Length: Dirty Blonde, mid back

Smoking Status: non

Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian

Companion Description: Wonderful smile, beautiful eyes, exquisite breasts, shorter 5’2-4”, working to get smaller. Extremely clean and nice incall

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed

Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES!
Public comments: Cold wet day so when Melissa opened the door to her warm house and wrapped her arms around me it was welcomed. Dressed in a camisole her breasts were begging for attention. A long greeting kiss and thenMelissa showed me around her extremelyy clean and well decorated incall before bringing me the her man sized shower. While showering Melissa stayed and talked a while then told me to meet in her bedroom.

Enteringelissa’s bedroom once again the hugging, kissing, and exploration began flowed by the listed activities with most being repeated.

Seems most go see Melissa for FBSM. If you haven’t taken advantage of more options you should. Be good to her and you’ll be greatly rewarded!

The rest of the story:
The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.