~ Do you find that you are judged for your particular kink - that you love ????
I have definitely seen this lately or experienced this ....
I have several different things I love & do, & some times I can talk about them in the RW OR HOBBY
AND SOMETIMES I CANT.....
AS I WAS RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A HOT STEAMY DOM/SUB SESSION THE OTHER DAY
A MAN WHO IS MY CLIENT AND MY FRIEND ~JOKINGLY SAID ~
I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING INHERENTLY WRONG WITH A WOMAN WHO LIKES
TO BE TALKED TO LIKE THAT ! :) ;) He was joking and I laughed we both laughed ...I shrugged it off and gave him a truly -
great experience and he went on his way smiling, but I guess that comment stuck with me a few
days later and I just caught myself worrying .... I am not a freak and neither is he ....we both have our fetishes but
...Do you find you are judged ??? Do you ever tell a professional about it ??. Like a therapist to see if you are screwed up ??? haha ! I'm not ashamed to admit I see a new Counselor in my life for some R w stress or previous issues I had 20 years ago like Depression or whatever ( nothing like drugs or a criminal background ) ...and he's so straight laced that I'm afraid to tell him about my Bdsm desires...he will fall out of his chair...lol..!!!!...but we all struggle with something and as long as we enjoy kink and fetish and Bdsm in a HEALTHY manner ISNT THAT WHAT IS IMPORTANT ? WE WANT TO LEAD HAPPY AND FULLFILLED LIVES AND MAYBE EVEN KINKY LIVES ..LOL !
and as long as we don't hurt another human being - adult or child or animal ...then we should just go on our merry way ??? I don't know , maybe I'm just being paranoid....We do worry that We will be judged by another either now or when that day comes at the end ( don't worry - I won't get into that...lol )... I would love feedback from some of you men and women who have been in the kink lifestyle or Bdsm ....lifestyle for many years...or if you just have a funny comment... I love you all... ( and maybe I should just STOP WORRYING !!!! LOL ! )