Thread: ❤️ h0bby gents ❤️ eccie h0bby gents 💔

Verified Companion Companion xxxNatalie's Avatar

Cool ❤️ h0bby gents ❤️ eccie h0bby gents 💔

Hello everyone .
    So I have some things I’d like to discuss based on my experience & the things I’ve seen so far on Eccie . So I understand there are a lot of gentlemen & assholes that are on OH2 that are on Eccie . I’ve noticed a lot of guys that are bad clients / or no sees coming to OH2 from Eccie . & a lot of them think they are slick in which there not . What I don’t like is the GAMES . Or the disrespect. Look I work my ass off to PLEASE clients & make sure they leave with a smile . So I don’t like the LOW BALLERS , if you can’t afford a provider don’t try to keep lowering her rates for your satisfaction . Most providers are willing to work with you , take it easy . If a provider doesn’t move on . Another thing ... if I say I decline to see you that doesn’t mean cuss me out of call me out of my name . I’m pretty chill down to earth type of chick , I’m not one of those asshole stuck up providers .. but I have noticed lately if I declined to see a client I was being cussed out or called all types of bitches . I’ve even been told good luck finding clients . As if the clients don’t come find me , lol I found that pretty funny . But anyways , yeah guys please be respectful . It’s gotten to the point where I’m debating on deleting my eccie because the disrespect and all these trolls , and the weirdos who are preying on newbies . And not to mention the weirdo ASIAN going around giving girls fake money & pulling condoms off . Just listen to how that sounds . What provider wants to hear or read about shit like that in the info share section . I wanna be able to work freely without having to worry or be scared to see a client . I make sure I super screen . Most guys don’t like it but if your not verified or vouced for I don’t wanna see you .. a lot of guys don’t understand our health and safety is ALWAYS important . And I just wanna satisfy my clients and have them leave happy . I don’t wanna deal with the drama of hobbyist . And I’m sure you hobbyist don’t wanna deal with the drama of providers .. managed girls or none of that . So just think about how you treat or speak to one another you never know what that person is going through in there everyday life outside of this .. be polite , if a provider declines simply move forward there are other fish in the sea . I’ve had such a tough week , I don’t feel like I deserve the disrespect from hobbyist .. I’m trying to make everyone happy , give a girl a break lol . We as providers go thru tough days and don’t need a mean asshole to add on to it . We’re here for you guys , don’t treat us like shit please and the girls will definitely treat you right & hve your toes curling lol we’re all here for fun .. have a little fun . Be nice , and polite . It won’t hurt . Until next time . Peace out guys lol , and enjoy this wonderful week . Remember be nice & positive vibes only ..

N 0 W B 0 0 K I N G
    📍 ADDISON UPSCALE INCALL
    [ S T A Y C 0 N N E C T E D ]
    - Snapchat : Nataliesokinky
    - Email : xo.Natalie@protonmail.com
    - Eccie : xoNatalie
    - Private Delights : xxxNatalie
    - P411 ID : P220811

X0X0 NAT ❤️

Verified Companion Companion xxxNatalie's Avatar
    & FYI this is nothing personal I’m just discussing topics I’ve seen & concerns .. . Now OH2 guys have been super chill & cool I will say !! So I do enjoy OH2 ... so no don’t think this is personal just a few topics and my own experiences I’m discussing that’s all . . . I like to discuss different type of things . Gheesh , what’s the point of hobby’n .

N 0 W B 0 0 K I N G
    📍 ADDISON UPSCALE INCALL
    [ S T A Y C 0 N N E C T E D ]
    - Snapchat : Nataliesokinky
    - Email : xo.Natalie@protonmail.com
    - Eccie : xoNatalie
    - Private Delights : xxxNatalie
    - P411 ID : P220811

X0X0 NAT ❤️

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well I hope you fell better....now that is off your chest. Another thing....if someone is cussing you out, you don’t leave, hang up, or delete Pm?

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Guys cursing you out is unacceptable rude behavior and it's unfortunate that you have to endure such low class behavior. I admit that it gets me down when I get rejected by a provider, but I don't act rude to her. Two wrongs don't make a right.

One thing that helps me deal with unpleasant people is to be mentally proactive. For me this means anticipating negativity from certain people before it happens so that I'm ready to deal with it and feel less impacted.

Anyways, hopefully the jerks will keep their distance.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Maybe they are upset because you don’t respond to PMs js
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    ^^lol Doc..
    persistence will pay off sir. she's well worth the wait, and that was even before i found out greek is on the menu..

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I appreciate that. ^^^^ Intel. pxmcc but after I reach out the second time and get no response, I move on. These ladies can run their business any way they want and respond to or ignore whoever they want.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

I know what you mean.... Often guys do seem to get mad when you don't want to see them. Or when you won't go for their low balling suggestions. Like I don't do BBBJ for less than 250. Some guys think that just bc they're contacting me I should be willing to fit their budget instead of them ordering off my menu. You want an appetizer or do you want the steak!!
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    The sign says T-Bone Cafe...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I laughed pretty good at that scene when I watched that movie lol

Guest Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxNatalie View Post

Hello everyone .
    So I have some things I’d like to discuss based on my experience & the things I’ve seen so far on Eccie . So I understand there are a lot of gentlemen & assholes that are on OH2 that are on Eccie . I’ve noticed a lot of guys that are bad clients / or no sees coming to OH2 from Eccie . & a lot of them think they are slick in which there not . What I don’t like is the GAMES . Or the disrespect. Look I work my ass off to PLEASE clients & make sure they leave with a smile . So I don’t like the LOW BALLERS , if you can’t afford a provider don’t try to keep lowering her rates for your satisfaction . Most providers are willing to work with you , take it easy . If a provider doesn’t move on . Another thing ... if I say I decline to see you that doesn’t mean cuss me out of call me out of my name . I’m pretty chill down to earth type of chick , I’m not one of those asshole stuck up providers .. but I have noticed lately if I declined to see a client I was being cussed out or called all types of bitches . I’ve even been told good luck finding clients . As if the clients don’t come find me , lol I found that pretty funny . But anyways , yeah guys please be respectful . It’s gotten to the point where I’m debating on deleting my eccie because the disrespect and all these trolls , and the weirdos who are preying on newbies . And not to mention the weirdo ASIAN going around giving girls fake money & pulling condoms off . Just listen to how that sounds . What provider wants to hear or read about shit like that in the info share section . I wanna be able to work freely without having to worry or be scared to see a client . I make sure I super screen . Most guys don’t like it but if your not verified or vouced for I don’t wanna see you .. a lot of guys don’t understand our health and safety is ALWAYS important . And I just wanna satisfy my clients and have them leave happy . I don’t wanna deal with the drama of hobbyist . And I’m sure you hobbyist don’t wanna deal with the drama of providers .. managed girls or none of that . So just think about how you treat or speak to one another you never know what that person is going through in there everyday life outside of this .. be polite , if a provider declines simply move forward there are other fish in the sea . I’ve had such a tough week , I don’t feel like I deserve the disrespect from hobbyist .. I’m trying to make everyone happy , give a girl a break lol . We as providers go thru tough days and don’t need a mean asshole to add on to it . We’re here for you guys , don’t treat us like shit please and the girls will definitely treat you right & hve your toes curling lol we’re all here for fun .. have a little fun . Be nice , and polite . It won’t hurt . Until next time . Peace out guys lol , and enjoy this wonderful week . Remember be nice & positive vibes only ..
    Amen! Sorry for your bad week. We all have those. I agree with everything you said. Sometimes they send you an email and make shit up if you have decided not to see them. LOL
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa