Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes an all time favorite or high on the list?

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    James, throwing a slider in there!

Ladies more imput?
    DragonX
    On hobby hiatus.

1) Be funny. You have to be able to handle the dad jokes I'm going to throw, because throw them I will. There is no such thing as too soon. I have been known to laugh at my own jokes, but I prefer laughing at yours. Men who are intimidated or threatened by women funnier than them are men I choose to not have in my life, because I'm hilarious! True Story.

2) Be kind. We are equals. It's the little things, you know. Actively listening to one another, remembering the small details, and genuinely caring about each other's well being. I am not less than, you are not more than. Let's respect one another and have a good time.

3) Be a good kisser. If you aren't good I just can't. If we kiss well I'm not too worried about the rest.

4) Be yourself. The more genuine you are, flaws included, the better. Confidence is by far the sexiest thing a man (or woman) can wear.

Well hell Tommy, I am probably old enough to be your dad, am a crappy kisser, and am hung like a squirrel. Do I have a chance?

I am hilarious, just ask me!

Thanks for your insight, seriously.
    These are great replies!
    DragonX
    On hobby hiatus.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    TG, we should get together for a makeout session.

Dragon, I’m talking about the kindof Passion Storme13 delivers at every get together including the first time. There is just some people you make a connection with right away Storme13, Holiday Season, RandyRedhead are some examples for me.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by winndixie View Post
    Well if Britt is not on most peoples ATF list, you're missing out..... Most professional I have ever met........
    Aww thanks babe :)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DragonX View Post
    I must agree, I have not seen her but have messaged with her several times. She strikes me as a classy lady indeed.
    DragonX
    Thanks sweetie so quit messaging and get your booty over here!!
    I DO NOT offer Short Notice/Last Minute Bookings!!
    Cockworship Enthusiast
    Your Favorite BBW
    Thoroughly Read My Profile & ADs!
    Strict Screening is Required. No Exceptions!!
    🛑Inappropriate messages & without a proper intro w/ screening info are ignored/blocked.
    512-222-7351 (Text only after PM)
    Britttanylove@protonmail.com
    No Negotiating/Haggling, SS, Greek or BBFS!
    Reference Friendly For 6 Months Only!
    Strict Cancellation Policy & Fee in Profile!

Thank you Doc!

BL I hear you. :)
    DragonX
    On hobby hiatus.

Retired Companion
    I thought about my ATF's and ever single one has a great sense of humour. The kind where you can either giggle together or belly laugh with each other because you get each others jokes. I love when someone can make me laugh - laughter is the best medicine!

They treat you like a king! Never makes you feel rushed (I never go over the time) encourages msog:)
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommie Gunnz View Post
    1) Be funny. You have to be able to handle the dad jokes I'm going to throw, because throw them I will. There is no such thing as too soon. I have been known to laugh at my own jokes, but I prefer laughing at yours. Men who are intimidated or threatened by women funnier than them are men I choose to not have in my life, because I'm hilarious! True Story.

2) Be kind. We are equals. It's the little things, you know. Actively listening to one another, remembering the small details, and genuinely caring about each other's well being. I am not less than, you are not more than. Let's respect one another and have a good time.

3) Be a good kisser. If you aren't good I just can't. If we kiss well I'm not too worried about the rest.

4) Be yourself. The more genuine you are, flaws included, the better. Confidence is by far the sexiest thing a man (or woman) can wear.
    Yes to all 4. Plus that Double fire Zodiac works wonders
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    I thought about my ATF's and ever single one has a great sense of humour. The kind where you can either giggle together or belly laugh with each other because you get each others jokes. I love when someone can make me laugh - laughter is the best medicine!
    It is kind of you not to point and laugh!
    Thx

Retired Companion
    I'd never do that!! xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by saustin View Post
    It is kind of you not to point and laugh!
    Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
    Yes to all 4. Plus that Double fire Zodiac works wonders
    Well shucks.

But it's a true story, I'm a lot of a whole bunch, lol... No one has ever been able to call me boring.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommie Gunnz View Post
    Yes! I forgot to list kissing, very important.

Having recently had the pleasure of spending time with Ms. Gunnz, I can say unequivocally that she excels in this area. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Frissionary View Post
    Yes! I forgot to list kissing, very important.

Having recently had the pleasure of spending time with Ms. Gunnz, I can say unequivocally that she excels in this area. ;-)
    *blushing*

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Talkative, sensual, not afraid to be assertive. A great kisser is a must. I've love to have a tongue down my throat but I realize most ladies don't LOL. So far my atf is a lady that I never would have guessed would get that title.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast