My beautiful bestie and I are visiting Austin September 20-22 AND it's my birthday month as well as my ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY as a companion!!!

My name is Lyssandra, I'm 27 but I look 22 and get carded everywhere I go. I have a pretty face and awesome natural DDD tits. I'm not a size 0 and never will be. Deal with it.

I may not be your new ATF but I'll always give you the best I've got. Any downfalls (lack of a perfectly sculpted body and giant boobs which btw is not a naturally occurring body type in real life), I make up for in enthusiasm (see the 23 "yes" encounters) I'm chill and down to earth as long as you conduct yourself properly. I don't have a million rules other than the basics.

Jellybeans is authentic in every way; from her musical laugh to her sexy squeals of excitement. She is beautiful both inside and out! You'll wish you had booked more time just to talk with her a little longer.

We have separate spaces in which we will be staying so we are open to both double dates of single dates!!!

FINALLY THE INFO YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR:

Rates:
Jellybeans: 250/hr 180/hhr
Lyssandra: 260/hr 180/hhr
Both of us at the same time: 500/hr 360/hhr

Round Rock, Texas but might travel to you within the Austin area if requested.

LYSSANDRA CONTACT INFO: Phone: (210) 668-3362 Email: lyssandra.ash@protonmail.ch
JELLYBEANS CONTACT INFO: Phone: (210) 460-7551 Email: jellybeans0125@gmail.com
[/COLOR]

LYSSANDRA

Attachment 82135
JELLYBEANS