Hey boys, first and foremost thank you for stopping by and at the least, reading my "FULL" ad that I've posted this week lol.
PS: (I had mentioned something about it "may have actually paid off this time" and not just be "all about me"! Lol.)

Here's how:
Pre-book now!! I'm offering all kinds of crazy specials and promotions today and for the rest of the week to spice things up a bit. Everything from "New Client" and "Newbie" intro specials, to "Review" specials throughout this week so don't hesitate to pick up that phone and proceed into further action so me and you can get all the formal and technical stuff out of the way and get on with our "Play Time" lol.

Thanks for hearing me out guys, I really appreciate it and hope to make your day and weekend an enjoyable one starting today! if you choose to play with me🤗.
******I'm looking for an updated profile and what better way to start than to kickoff a promotional offer such as this to make your decision a little bit easier (I mean cheaper LMAO!) To book that play time with me 🤗😘.

Text (210) 926-6083 with request such as time and type/length of session also if you could please help me to get aquainted with my New Friend! (yourself) by giving me a brief description such as age, ethnicity, occupation, and any references that you may have and I will make it quick and painless lol.

Respectfully,

RubyRedd