Thread: Ready To CUM 👅💦 Show You A GoodmTime. Brunette, Blue Eyes & Round Ass To Play With😈😘

Verified Companion Companion

Ready To CUM 👅💦 Show You A GoodmTime. Brunette, Blue Eyes & Round Ass To Play With😈😘

Hello Hobbyists! Hope your day is going well thus far! If not I’m here to change that. A bit about myself! I love life! Im outgoing with a quirky 🤓😎cool vibe positive attitude. I believe in being good to our fellow man and respecting one another. I’m Lexy More! That’s right! More, because thats exactly what you get with me; MORE, more of an authentic experience of comfort, openness and freedom. If you are seeking a non-judgmental ear, a loving touch or simple interaction with a loving female that’s me! Im clean very hygiene conscious. Sometimes I like to cuddle Or I crave soft touching, But at times I’m in need 🤤 of pse! I enjoy 👅cof daty gfe pse! Specialty shows 🤫ex: cuckjold, bi mmf 💝golden shower, atm/milking is one set donation hr or hhr 300 roses. I also dance 💃every blue moon so I could perform in outfits a little sexy strip tease! tips encouraged 😘I enjoy different kind of flowers but the ones I enjoy the most are 250 roses brought within the hr. I enjoy 150 Daisy’s brought within hhr. Q.v. 100 *Will work with all flowers* My frame is 150 & 5’1. 420 🍁friendly. Text me 254 435 4637. Incall only or we can meet at an agreed location... talk to you soon. Please short and sweet texting only. Serious inquires only please!!!!😋🤩😍