Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Swinger Fantasy?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This sounds like a great time. May I say B3, I find your posts very intellectually stimulating, among other stimulation. You are smart, witty and hot, such a lovely trifecta.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Fuck it................. I'll go........... Can I bring more girls......................................??????

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    Fuck it................. I'll go........... Can I bring more girls......................................??????
    TPC on a Wednesday or Thursday might be a fun night for this. Single gals get in very cheap or perhaps even free. Things can get pretty wild but keep the entourage in check from outright stupidity and damn sure no soliciting. It's a swinger's club not a ******'s club so don't fuck it up for the rest of us who have very limited places to take our SOs when they're feeling frisky. BTW, The owner don't take no shit. She's kind of a badass but sexy AF.

Friday is a little more subdued and focused on couples but they allow a few single guys in for the couples that are looking for that.

Saturdays is couples only. I'd strongly urge anyone against taking a "ticket" on a Saturday. Should you strike up a conversation with another couple they usually want to know that you are a couple and will steer the conversations to quickly figure that out.

Retired Companion Jessica Belmont's Avatar
    I'm down

Verified Companion Companion RILEYRHEA's Avatar
    I am interested in checking this out to know more if one of my clients would like to go sometime . Pm me please

Verified Hobbyist BCD Stickitinyou's Avatar
    “It's a swinger's club not a ******'s club so don't fuck it up for the rest of us who have very limited places to take our SOs when they're feeling frisky. BTW, The owner don't take no shit. She's kind of a badass but sexy AF”

She is a Badass, fine AF and works her ass off......I have seen her get all over a guys ass one Friday night while he was watching a couple play. She is always the hardest working employee in the place.

For anyone that has an open mind a “swingers club” is a must see.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickitinyou View Post
    “It's a swinger's club not a ******'s club so don't fuck it up for the rest of us who have very limited places to take our SOs when they're feeling frisky. BTW, The owner don't take no shit. She's kind of a badass but sexy AF”

She is a Badass, fine AF and works her ass off......I have seen her get all over a guys ass one Friday night while he was watching a couple play. She is always the hardest working employee in the place.

For anyone that has an open mind a “swingers club” is a must see.
    Went out this past Friday to TPC with the SO and found out TMZ closed down. The guy we were talking to said they had IRS troubles. Some of the stuff he was saying wasn't making sense though. Like that they tried to go off premise before shutting down completely. I'm not sure why the IRS would care one way or the other.
    Collette is too big and for that reason makes it easy for couples to distance themselves and not engage. It's OK for Voyeurs but not if you are looking to hook up with another couple or a single.
    With TMZ closing down there may be more people showing up at Collette. It certainly helped the crowd at TPC. Looked more like a Saturday night with a few single guys mixed in. A group sitting next to us was one guy and 3 girls. They made it clear to us that they weren't swingers but just came for the atmosphere. The girls said they liked being able to socialize and dance on the poles without being having to fight off a never ending swarm. They were TMZ transfers. Two of the girls picked up on a couple of the single guys which didn't go over well with most of the couples. Many of the couples who go on Friday are there looking for MFM and the ratio is pretty slim.

We were playing one night on one of the beds in the back on a Saturday night with another couple. We didn't realize we had an audience til J came back there and said "guys, where are your wives?" They told her they were out in the main area. She promptly told them to get out and "don't let me catch you back here again without them" She runs a tight ship. Never been on Wed. or Thursday. Some of the people we talk to say it's a little more freewheeling on those nights.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Stickitinyou's Avatar
    1BM. A friend and I were going to TMZ the night they closed. From what I understand it was IRS problems also but just rumors on my end. I also heard it could stem from some other businesses they owned.
    That same friend and I met a couple at TPC and were on the bottom level playing with the other couple and two single guys came down and sat on the couches. One reached over and touched my friend and she looked at me and I told him to ask before he touches again. It wasn’t two minutes before J was down there and told them they couldn’t be down there. One was JO and she almost lost it on him. Lol.

My SO and I went Halloweeen and it was just too freaking crowded. Could not move at all. We might check out Collett’s this weekend Q has a meet and greet.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    No more TMZ, huh? Well, bummer! That's where I "tested" myself before I became "Fancy" over a decade ago, just to see if I could passionately play with a stranger. (Evidently I could, chuckle.) Fond memories of the private rooms, although I only visited a few times. I do remember the owner being quite friendly and inviting, yet very hands-on and firmly in control of the establishment. I wish her well.

What a blast. I have been to swing clubs in the past with the ex. Always had a good time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2