Hi, I'm a pretty, mature, confident, passionate BBW who is the perfect combo of naughty and nice. I'm 5'9" and a size 18 with 38DDD natural, lush breasts (please note that I have had a breast reduction), long legs and a luscious booty that I love to bounce against you. My body can best be compared to Queen Latifah's--tall, sporting curves with no brakes. I get the most compliments on my seductive hazel eyes--and I love when we have great eye contact! I do have mommy tummy that might be distracting for some, but I hope my overall sensuality and skills will convince you to forgive my humanness, just as I'll forgive yours if your body isn't perfect. You will love my petal soft, pale skin that is free of tattoos. I have a coy smile and if you're doing me right, I'll be smiling the entire time!

I hold a college degree, have traveled the world with the military, have been the owner of several small businesses and can converse on just about any topic. I am STD screened regularly (and can prove it), a non-smoker, I seldom drink and am DDF. I have impeccable hygiene (please let me know if you need me fragrance-free). I dress up for you so you have something to delight your eyes and stimulate your senses. My fingernails and toenails are always beautifully polished, and my feet are soft and ready to tease you! My "dainty" is smooth as a peach, and just as juicy and sweet. I will put you right at ease, and you will feel comfortable and relaxed in my presence. I do consider myself to be an alpha female so if you are a take charge kind of guy, it might become a battle of wills! Enter at your own risk!

For you guys that like a woman who plays a little rough, I am a natural domme because for some men, it only feels good if it hurts. I've got toys that will torture you in the sweetest way, and remember--there's no crying when you begged me for it.

I do a Stop the Clock date that allows us to spend an extended amount of time together and do ALL the things two people enjoy doing together...over and over again. You will find that I'm a quality provider who makes sure I treat my clients with respect, confidence and a sprinkle of making their wildest fantasies come true. I will be one of the nicest...and naughtiest...ladies you've ever met. I promise!

I would be delighted to get to know you. I think you will find the time to be absolutely amazing! I am NOT newbie friendly. I will only see you if you are a P411 member, or have TWO verifiable provider references from the past SIX months. I am selective of the company I keep.

I have men ask me about gifts. I'm a simple girl. Chocolates, a scented candle or a Barnes and Noble gift card (or your favorite book!) will delight me. But my preferred gift is that you arrive with an open, fun attitude and a willingness to share yourself with me honestly--with joy, desire, anticipation and all the things a woman wants a man to bring to her door! And of course, be freshly showered with fresh breath! I can't wait for our first date!

250/hr or 350/Stop the Clock (2+/- hrs). All ethnicities welcomed. No one under 35 please. Clean, private incall location.