Thread: UTRHottie: UTRHottie - A+ recommendation

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar

UTRHottie: UTRHottie - A+ recommendation

Companion's Handle: UTRHottie
    Date of Visit: 9/14/2018
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number:
    Email Address: ATXUTRHottie@Protonmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...ekend-playtime
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Excellent conversation and time well spent between two consenting adults.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1Hr
    Donation: $$60
    Approximate age of Companion: 33
    Hair Color and Length: Dark hair in a pony tail
    Smoking Status: Non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description:
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
    Disclaimer- UTRHottie has a strict no review policy, however I did speak to her about providing a recommendation and she gave me her blessing to do so.

UTRHottie popped up on my radar and piqued my interest. An issue I found when doing my research was the lack of reviews and information on her. I went ahead and scheduled with her but do to work issues I had to cancel the morning of which was about a week ago. This past Friday she texted me asking if I had time to visit, which I did.

TCB and communication with her is easy and to the point. She is most certainly spot on with her description of herself as well as being educated and good conversationalist. I was able to spend a part of a rainy afternoon with a beautiful and fun woman enjoying good conversation along with activities between two consenting adults in her definite upscale location.

I would most certainly recommend her, although begrudgingly because I would like to keep her all to myself!!
    Last edited by DragonX; 09-17-2018 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Added url

Are we obligated to follow 'No Review Policies'?

Seems to me if ladies want to post and make money off this site, then we should be able to put up reviews no matter what.

This site is to allow guys to make informed decisions when looking for girls to hang out.

Without the ladies express permission to post a review or recommendation, absolutely we are obligated to follow her requested policies.

I suspect continuing your line of thought, you may find yourself with slim pickings.

DragonX
    On hobby hiatus.

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    I find it easy to abide by the no review policy because I refuse to see girls with one. Especially considering who UTRHottie used to be and why she's being so secretive.

That's why you see so few no reviews from me. I just don't see the problem children.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Hephaestus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by killeeninformer2 View Post
    I find it easy to abide by the no review policy because I refuse to see girls with one. Especially considering who UTRHottie used to be and why she's being so secretive.

That's why you see so few no reviews from me. I just don't see the problem children.

Exactly!
    "I am so GFE I'm telling you how to live your life!"
    - Provider to remain anonymous

I would be interested in this via a PM. I know who she used to be too, although I cannot see those reviews, I find her to be fun and interesting.
    D
    On hobby hiatus.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Who people used to be is not a subject for public discussion.

Move on.

= = = = =

Yes, you must respect a companion's notice of "no reviews."

And, since respect is a basic rule on home2 ... need I say more?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Thanks for the review and what she is currently about.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Thank you CK!
    On hobby hiatus.