🔥🔥🔥😈"TURN YOUR 'BEFORE' INTO A WILD, UNFORGETTABLE ?AFTER?" 😈🔥🔥🔥

Hello Guapos, for those who still don't know me, please let me introduce myself:

I?m Fuego 🔥: A Unique Venezuelan Cocktail of Joy, Temptation, Intelligent and Passion.

I'm highly educated , feminine girl that always dressed to impress. I have an expontanneus , energetic and easy-going personality . Im positive, fun, sweet and curious girl with a wonderful sense of humor. I love creating genuine connections and see where our chemistry takes us.
I like to enjoy everything I do . Living life vibrantly, I'm all about the spark in every moment, be it a quiet conversation or a wild adventure. The plans can be simple and spontaneous or very elaborate. What is really important for me, is to be great company.
My intention is to be your new addiction and the lingering thought that puts a smile on your face. When we are in each other?s company you can expect a blissful retreat relaxing, refreshing and a fulfilling escape from your everyday routine.

I SWEAR YOU ONLY THOUGHT ABOUT COMING BACK . I'LL BE YOUR NEW ADDICTION!

🔥BE READY FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE GIRL FRIEND EXPERIENCE🔥

AVIABILITY:
Weekdays from 7:30am to 6pm
Weekends, Late Nights, Special Sessions and After Hours: by request only (minimum 2days un advanced)

RATES
*Incall: $500 hr / 400 hhr (Upscale place , close to The Domain area)
*Outcall: $650 hr , min 90min
*Special sessions : Doubles, Threesome, Couples, Overnight, Fetish and others , contact me.
*Private Online Sessions,: contact me
*FMTY: Hrs/Days + Airfare, Uber & others travel related expenses. Please contact me

READY TO BOOK: 🌍 http://www.fuegoatx.com / 💌 Fuegoatx@protonmail.com🔥🔥🔥🔥

FIND ME:

9E72D62B-4B5B-4ECF-A9E9-A0B2613B470C 2.jpg

READ MY REVIEWS AND YOU WILL KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT!