Thread: NEW HOSTING LOCATIONS! Send Requests! Your ATF Lovable Lady (Irving/Las Colinas)

Verified Companion Companion SensationalStacey's Avatar

NEW HOSTING LOCATIONS! Send Requests! Your ATF Lovable Lady (Irving/Las Colinas)

A Prize to be Won....

You'll usually find me catering to the respectable ladies and gentlemen of Dallas! From private dinners to discrete business parties, I’ll be the perfect companion for the day or evening..
    Your place or mine, we will start with a little laughter and light conversation to set the mood, followed by the most intriguing looks and only the most sensual touches ..... from there we will let our imagination run wild, all the while, escaping all of the mental tension from your daily duties! In a crowd of our peers, we will light up the room with smiles and laughter! Alone, the two of us will aspire to new leaps and bounds! Come relax in the hands of the ever so talented, Ms Stacey!

Location Update:
    I will now not only be available in the convenient Richardson area, im also available to host in a number of other locations every week!! Send me your requests!

-Prebooking of appointments is recommended, unless a special is being offered.
    At that time, short notice and quick appts will be accepted
    Please allow 24 hours for notice.

Rates:
    300 • one hour (minimum)
    500 • two hours
    1K • five hours (great value)

(Ask about EBS 5AM-9AM ONLY)
    *Special Request Sessions are priced separately and will be decided after consideration of the request.

All requests are ALWAYS welcomed!
    No judgements zone!

Allow me to help you attain your deepest desires...

Come slip away from reality with the Ever so talented, Ms Stacey!

P225932
    @SensationalStaceyAllen@switter.at
    Ms.staceyallen88@gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images