Companion's Handle: Tara Blonde
Date of Visit: 09/14
Preferred Method of Contact: SMS
Phone Number: 210-503-8692
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....406-Tarablonde
City, State: Austin, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: convo, nipple licking, mish
Scheduled Length of Visit: hh
Donation: $
Approximate age of Companion: 30's
Hair Color and Length: Blonde - shoulders
Smoking Status: could'nt tell
Ethnic/Racial background: white
Companion Description: Cute, not fat not thin.Tattoo on her forearm and her lower belly
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? met
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
After attempting to schedule a session for a few days we ended up connecting at a total impromptu time purely out of her and my availability. Met her at decent notel, we had a bit of convo and she's very easy to talk to. Although my original interest in a session was a full hour, this impromptu session was a hh. She asked me what I like and she was good with it so we initiated. She did not seem into any dfk or even lfk and even though I'm not too into that either I do like to see interested expressed in it from the provider. She has nice breasts, C cups I'd guess, with nice hard pink nipples. We basically did mish the whole time although she was open to other positions. She seemed to enjoy it but maybe a next session will show more of her not just wanting to please me. I liked the time with her and will see her again. Her rates are what I'd consider reasonable and that is a big plus.