Hello,
I would love to meet you, if you are very generous gentleman, who would like to have perfectly relaxing date. I cater to affluent gentlemen, who appreciate conversation and humor. Gentlemen, who value respect and security above all.
I am perfect, if you are looking for wonderful and entertaining dinner or travel companion in Austin or San Antonio area.
I am Elegant Companion and Private Professional Girlfriend, who loves to travel to exotic destinations without you and tell you all about it. I can even be convinced to travel with you, or instead of you.
I don't have to wear mini-skirt to look sexy, but I do look gorgeous in the swimsuit, and next to it. I am mature and flirt shamelessly. I love Life and can put a big smile on your face too. I am wine connoisseur and know best restaurants. I love to dance and will drink Champagne with you till sunrise! I have kissable lips and proficient in few languages. I have excellent references in Austin and San Antonio area.

Private messages are welcomed.
Strict code of conduct is mandatory.
Legitimate and articulate introductions for meeting request, will be taken in to consideration and always answered ASAP. Please include web-link to listing information for 3 most recent, active and verified companions, that can verify your identity and personality.
For my safety as well as yours I require all new friends to be thoroughly screened before first meeting. There are no exceptions.