Thread: Ladies, be careful

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall

Ladies, be careful

I was returning from visiting a friend in Austin and in North West area of Rundberg/Lamar/ IH-35/ HWY 183 corner there was a van with few Spanish speaking guys trying to abduct a young woman from the street.

They watched her leaving a small business, drove up to her and tried to pull her in.

I was driving her home and she said, that this is not a first time that happened in this area and that there was another girl just a day before thrown out of a van, beaten and raped.

Please be careful everybody.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

SPECIALS to celebrate summer!

1 hour Coffee date 400 2 hour Champagne adventure 700 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 200/L2 250
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Horrible. Glad you were able to drive her away from the area. That situation could have gone South quickly.

All, be aware of your surroundings and stay safe out there.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If you were able to get a make/model of the van and a license plate number then I would strongly encourage your to report it to the police as an attempted kidnapping where you had to intervene to save the girl.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    That area has always been dangerous. Not to long ago a lady was shot in that area after her car was hit and she pulled over.