Thread: Best Nuru? Inquiring Minds Want to Know

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Best Nuru? Inquiring Minds Want to Know

I've seen Diamond Janet, Jennie Leen, and Sexy1Hanna. All of which have been great. I'm curious of ya'll experience who typically do nuru's and which one you've found to stand out among the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCasual View Post
    I've seen Diamond Janet, Jennie Leen, and Sexy1Hanna. All of which have been great. I'm curious of ya'll experience who typically do nuru's and which one you've found to stand out among the rest.
    I dunno. Best nuru's that I've partake has been at Pattaya. What makes the experience great?

I?ve had multiple in Bangkok, which were amazing. Here in Houston I?ve only had the pleasure of DiamondJenet, and it was a good experience as well (just not as good as Bangkok 😉)

Like you I ha E had the pleasure of hanging out with JennieLeen and her nuru was pretty good.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I read a review yesterday. Thai Monica is in town this week.

Is Sexy1Hanna in Houston. Her p411 seems like she is Houston bases but under incall it says O'Hare.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I almost always use nuru and probably had 10 sessions with both Katrina and Lovelyxxxo who are experts with nuru. Wish I knew about this activity in my lone trip to Bangkok.
    Activities I enjoy: Dfk! Nuru (prefer 2 hrs) with 69 Bbbjtc CIM! & Daty! (musts) Dato! CG RcG Fiv! Fia surfb occasional Greek and Tuma
    Recently joined P411