"April showers bring May flowers", huh? I'm almost sure there's a pithy joke about certain feminine fluids and vaguely floral anatomy to be made here. . . Almost certain.
Ah. . .Oh, it's right on the tip of my tongue, too!
Care to come by and help me figure it out together? I'm sure the two of us can come up with something just perfect.~

I'll be available from 3:00PM to 6:00PM this lovely Thursday and from 7:30AM to 6:00PM every other day this week and the next, excluding Sundays.
You'll find at my private, cozy and clean incall in the Thousand Oaks area. I'm reachable (by text only, no calls please) at (210) 600-6762.
Please include your OH2 username in the initial text if we've not yet had the joy of speaking with eachother.
You're also free to contact me via PM here, or at my secure hobby e-mail enjoythemoment@protonmail.com.

My screening requirements for those lovely gents I have yet to meet are quite simple: I require the username of at least one, preferably 2 or more providers you've seen here on oh2 in the last 6 months. Alternatively, a picture of your work or other photo id will work for those who don't see ladies often. You are more than free to black out any and all information other than your photo and name.
P411 info sent to my e-mail is an additional and excellent verification method.

This information is used only for ensuring that any handcuffs that might come into play are of the fun and recreational variety. ;)

My rates are as follows:
HH/$100
HR/$180
90MINS/$220
2HRS/$280

Note that I am open to seeing newbies/unverified gents. Provided our time together goes as well as planned - I would be happy to send a vouching message for official verification. <3

Heyy (resized).jpggettingready2.jpg20230322_182544.jpg