Thread: PSA in regards to pillow talk...

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar

PSA in regards to pillow talk...

So I know some folks may not realize this but under no circumstances should anybody be discussing the exact location of another providers incall to anyone. I've had several gentlemen (newer members and established ones), mention a fellow provider who lives/provides close to me, and apparently some have told her the same. While her and I are cool people, you don't know how certain providers act BCD or what's really going on, as far as sharing others location with them. Whether they have a pimp/management of some sorts, or if they fall on hard times and want to turn around and do something stupid. There's a reason the location shared in reviews is supposed to be a general location, because it's a serious safety concern.

And like I mentioned, I'm sure some folks just aren't thinking and didn't have any ill-intent. But some women can be vindictive towards their fellow providers and would be quick to throw someone under the bus, or cause problems for them, that you don't realize because you're seeing a different side of them. Just some food for thought and a friendly reminder to be aware of what it is you're discussing and who you're doing it with.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    I agree with you on this one. Years ago there were two Providers that were in the same very small apt complex in South Austin. I had seen both of them at that location. One of them was not very nice and tried to out her to the apt management. The nice one told me about the mean one. After that I never saw either one again. The nice one moved away and the mean one got fat. I guess moral of the story is. If you are mean you might get fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    I agree with you on this one. Years ago there were two Providers that were in the same very small apt complex in South Austin. I had seen both of them at that location. One of them was not very nice and tried to out her to the apt management. The nice one told me about the mean one. After that I never saw either one again. The nice one moved away and the mean one got fat. I guess moral of the story is. If you are mean you might get fat.
    Lmfao well mean folks are usually miserable so it adds up. But this is exactly what I'm talking about. Except most providers try to hide their nasty side from hobbyist because deep down they know it doesn't look good and would cost them business. So while they may seem sweet and dandy to you, they treat fellow providers completely different and when it comes to money, some of them will do anything. Karma always has a way of catching up though.
    Donations:
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    Pics & Vids for sale!

Verified Companion Companion Mayamonroe23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    Lmfao well mean folks are usually miserable so it adds up. But this is exactly what I'm talking about. Except most providers try to hide their nasty side from hobbyist because deep down they know it doesn't look good and would cost them business. So while they may seem sweet and dandy to you, they treat fellow providers completely different and when it comes to money, some of them will do anything. Karma always has a way of catching up though.
    i think most clients are starting to catch on tho who is who at this point and i love that for them and their safety <3 also why i just dont see men who see certain women if I know about it it's for my safety with the climate of the board with the infomation fishing and doxxing i have been subject to by others

Men do your research and read the reviews and discussions if its only women saying someone is bad/crazy often its not the case and often those same providers will have post hideen deep here or on another site where multiple men talk about it but they get hidden or are old these same providers tend to hide alll their info another complete red flag in this space men <3 how are you to know how a girl is if you dont ever have a number to look up , a email, or a social page <3

Do your research men so you can have a good experience everytime. And stop sharing personal information not everyone regardless of which side of the board they're on have good intentions sadly even tho this space should be nothing but funnnnn. I've had to limit the access people have to me because of this, So men i have not been ignoring you all (tho you all might think so at this point from the missed text) I just need you to come a certain way when you message for my safety
    Last edited by Mayamonroe23; 05-02-2024 at 03:53 PM.
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/mayamonroe69
    🌸P411:P425177🌸
    🌞 200 HHR |250 HR | 300 90Minutes | 350 2HR 🌞
    🌸All-Inclusive Menu 400 HR | 500 90Minutes | 600 2HR🌸

Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    LMAO fat never stopped anyone from making big BIG money boo no matter how much people wish it did rofllll

plus fat asses and fat titties are in these days ^_^
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I agree!
    I see a J lo, Kardashian, or cardi B. ass.
    I'm bricked up so hard, there isn't enough skin left over to even blink my eyes!!
    My face looks like Kenny Rogers right after botox.

Verified Companion Companion VikkiLyn's Avatar
    I've has countless dudes tell me other providers business and I'm just like what are you telling others about my personal stuff...
    Once someone starts telling me info Inhave no business knowing I tend to tune out so it goes in one ear and out the other

Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    I agree!
    I see a J lo, Kardashian, or cardi B. ass.
    I'm bricked up so hard, there isn't enough skin left over to even blink my eyes!!
    My face looks like Kenny Rogers right after botox.
    kim took all her butt out lol shes super skinny these days or what's refered to as a "skinny bbl" but i dont think it moves anymore as she like took alot of the fat out
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Did she really?
    Damn, I was gonna fuck her.

Verified Companion Companion VikkiLyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayamonroe23 View Post
    kim took all her butt out lol shes super skinny these days or what's refered to as a "skinny bbl" but i dont think it moves anymore as she like took alot of the fat out
    She didn't have anything removed she just simply stopped doing the injections

Thank you for saying this! Let's just not talk about other people/providers/hobbyists unless it's to add them to a 3-way text to book doubles ;)
    Let me take you to the edge... And beyond.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by VikkiLyn View Post
    She didn't have anything removed she just simply stopped doing the injections
    She has had many bbls and its obvious everytime , blatantly so at that.

stop trying to argue with me all the time,
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I've has countless dudes tell me other providers business and I'm just like what are you telling others about my personal stuff...
    Once someone starts telling me info Inhave no business knowing I tend to tune out so it goes in one ear and out the other
    Yeah, I tune it out when providers talk shit about other providers to me. Strippers do the same. Sometimes they'll call each other *****s, which is hilarious. I just assume most of it is bs anyway. It's one big Peyton Place lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayamonroe23 View Post
    i think most clients are starting to catch on tho who is who at this point and i love that for them and their safety <3 also why i just dont see men who see certain women if I know about it it's for my safety with the climate of the board with the infomation fishing and doxxing i have been subject to by others

Men do your research and read the reviews and discussions if its only women saying someone is bad/crazy often its not the case and often those same providers will have post hideen deep here or on another site where multiple men talk about it but they get hidden or are old these same providers tend to hide alll their info another complete red flag in this space men <3 how are you to know how a girl is if you dont ever have a number to look up , a email, or a social page <3

Do your research men so you can have a good experience everytime. And stop sharing personal information not everyone regardless of which side of the board they're on have good intentions sadly even tho this space should be nothing but funnnnn. I've had to limit the access people have to me because of this, So men i have not been ignoring you all (tho you all might think so at this point from the missed text) I just need you to come a certain way when you message for my safety
    Just because a provider doesn't have her number public or have social media's means absolutely nothing lol and nothing to do with the original post. If you're going to comment, let's keep it on topic :) which is clients not sharing personal information with other providers, if you wish to rant and rave about other stuff then by all means make your own post but absolutely none of that had anything to do with the original post lol
    Last edited by SexySammy; 05-02-2024 at 11:17 PM.
    Donations:
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    Pics & Vids for sale!

Yeah that's the thing with social forums vs sites without reviews or discussion boards. I can guarantee it's way less common for men to use names when they see ladies on those other sites. They may complain or mention previous bad encounters but they likely don't name drop. They assume we all know and like eachother lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ATXCammi View Post
    Thank you for saying this! Let's just not talk about other people/providers/hobbyists unless it's to add them to a 3-way text to book doubles ;)
    Amen girly
    Donations:
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    Pics & Vids for sale!