Hey guys! I'm available NOW for incalls&outcalls thru the week..and taking appts for this week&weekend! Schedule now! i am very low volume & only accept about 2-3 appts a day @ most so hurry & book now

Who I Am;
A genuinely sweet,down-to-earth,passionate young lady with a very naughty side..that very few get to experience. I strive to provide every client of mine with a completely comfortable,safe,clean experience. I do not deal with drama,negativity or rude behavior.
POSITIVE VIBES ONLY!

Im every mans fantasy!! I offer top of the line,REAL Girlfriend Experience! Tired of the rude,disrespectful providers who just rush the appointment,or even worse set a timer on their phone? Well, NONE OF THAT WITH ME! Our time together is Completely unrushed, but be advised if the appt goes over more than 5min, extra donation is needed to continue.
Take a chance with me, let me blow your mind & show you how a real woman treats her gentlemen ♥︎

★PLEASE TRY TO BOOK @ LEAST 30MiN PRIOR★

Incall Specials Til 4pm;

⊱BNG-80

Q.V: 100
⊱HHR: 160
C.W// half&half Specials Til 4PM;「W/CIM +25
⊱HHR CW: 145 (incl.bbbj)
⊱HHR half&half: 160(incl.bbbj)

Incall//Outcall Rates;
⊱QV:120
⊱HHR: 180//200
⊱1HR: 300//320
⊱90min:450//460
⊱2HR OUT:600
⊱4-6hr OUT:900
Overnights available(up to 14hrs). Contact me for rates

CW & half&half Reg. Rates;(WCIM+40)

⊱HHR CW: 150//170 (bbbj incl)

⊱HHR half&half: 190//210(bbbj incl)

⊱1 HOUR half&half: 300//320(w/bbbj&msog 2 pops)

XXXTRAS;
BEST DEAL➡️♡Ultimate GFE: +50
incl;LFK,DFK,BBJ,DATY&MSOG(only for 1+HR&2 pops max,addtl.pops +60』ONE OF MY SPECIALITIES
✧MSOG +60(incl.in dates 1+HR,2 pop max,+50 for extra)
✧CIM +40
✧BBJ +30
✧BBJWCIM +40

❌️NO:GREEK,NO FIV,NO COF,NO BBFS. ABSOLUTELY NO RATE NEGOTIATIONS!!

This isn't swap meet or pawn shop!!

When contacting me,TEXT me with the following info for a quick response;
✔️Name ✔️Handle✔️day/time+length of visit
& 1 reference(for newbies)if you dont have one,we may still be able to work something out

🚫 ALL NCNS WILL BE BLOCKED 🚫

Please be prepared to possibly do a video call for verification via Google Meets or SnapChat

💋Nicole
210-940-6930

**I HAVE THE RIGHT TO END ANY APPT. IF YOURE BEING VERY RUDE,DEMANDING OR AGGRESSIVE. NO WARNINGS WILL BE GIVEN,THIS IS YOUR WARNING,IF I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE, DISRESPECETED,NERVOUS OR UNSAFE I WILL HAVE YOU LEAVE(incalls) OR I WILL LEAVE(outcalls)!